“Will definitely be back!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #5 of 25 hotels in Bangor
Antigonish, Canada
“Will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely LOVED my first stay at this hotel. The staff are very friendly, rooms are clean, and the location is great. Rooms have new TVs, and a delicious breakfast is included.

We will definitely be coming back our next time in Bangor.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
whitehouse3737, Manager at BEST WESTERN White House Inn, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed our property. I am so glad that you loved the improvements we have made. We hope that you will come back and see us again when you are in our area.

258 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Saint Agatha, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Once again, a great stay, great place, great staff and a great breakfast.
Our last stop on the way home to Northern Maine from GA.
Never pass up the opportunity to stay here.
And Beth on the front desk is super and always insures that we get our favorite room.
Even though it was in the low 60's, we managed to get in some pool time!

Room Tip: They're all good.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your long continued patronage of our property. We are so glad to hear that you once again had a great stay. Beth is wonderful and she will be right here waiting to make sure you get your room on your return trip.
Presque Isle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Quiet setting...friendly people on the front desk...love the breakfast, the price was right and was able to make the reservation quickly and I requested 1st floor and they granted my request, room was very clean I would recommend this hotel .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
whitehouse3737, Manager at BEST WESTERN White House Inn, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed our property. I am glad to hear you found everything to your satisfaction. I hope that we will see you again in the future.
cheticamp
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This hotel's atmosphere prompted me to stay two more nights just to luxuriate. The amenities and the friendliness of the staff made the visit well worthwhile and I intend to return there, especially since it is only six miles from the mall and the Xmas store. Outside, a lovely walking path circles the property, basking in nature - quiet. Most importantly, the room was immaculate and I was greeted with a stuffed teddy bear, begging me to buy it, which of course, I did. Teddy sits on my bed these days.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
whitehouse3737, Manager at BEST WESTERN White House Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for giving "Teddy" a forever home. The purchase of Teddy benefits the Lafayette Family Cancer Care center in Brewer, Maine. This is a brand new facility that features state of the art treatments and a more comfortable place to get these much needed treatments. It is also a research facility dedicated to coming up with a cure for cancer and your purchase of Teddy helps to fund this. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and stayed the two extra days. We look forward to your next visit and Teddy has a brother who is a Moose. You may want to check him out also. :)
Bangor, Maine, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

But my new employer might have a problem with that.. I checked in Monday night and have had great accomadations for the whole week.. this is the best Best Western I've ever stayed in.. The rooms are clean, staff is
friendly.. but the best kept secret is thier "continental breakfast".. here's a list of what I remember is out every day.. scrambled eggs, egg n cheese omelets, turkey bacon, regular bacon, pork sausage links, sausage gravy, waffles n pancakes ← both self serve fresh, fresh fruit, parfait, apple, orange and cranberry juices, bagels, biscuits, breads n pastries, coffee n hot chocolate, cereal and oatmeal, corned beef hash..and Maine baked beans ← don't knock it til u try it.. n its all fresh n my fav of the meats were the pork links.. they are much tastier than any name brand or store brand..pretty yummy.. something for everyone who enjoys breakfast.. and they keep it fresh.. 6am to 10am everyday ! fresh baked cookies are at the front desk for you to try that are from the truckstop across the street.. Dysarts truckstop has a restaurant you don't want to miss while you're here.. all thier own baking and tasty homecooking and portions that will fill up a hungry trucker.. I am one, so I know.. I can't finish some of thier meals but the leftovers are just as good later.. This is the place to stay in or around Bangor, Me. .. The couple next door to me came here to stay while they visited a casino that is about 6 miles away..I'm sure the front desk will be glad to give you directions.. The hotel is also pet friendly and has a walking path to walk your dog..

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest,

You were more than welcome to stay forever and not check out. We would love to keep hosting you at our property. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. We have been working hard on making our breakfast the best it can be and I am glad that you think we have succeeded. We hope to see you again in the future.

Been to BEST WESTERN White House Inn? Share your experiences!