“Great seafood experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Great seafood experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

When we vacation in Maine every few summers we always look for fresh seafood. Captain Nick's was awesome. I had a 2 pounder (lobster) which was perfect! Not everyone in our party likes seafood and capt Nick's didn't disappoint. The chicken park was delish and a very large portion. All our entrees were very good and the service from our waiter, Joey, was excellent and all were super friendly! Def go to captain Nick's!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Arlington, Virginia
“If you are in Maine and want lobster, this is it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

After reading so many bad reviews of this restaurant in Tripadvisor I reluctantly went here last night because all others were closed -including the top three listing. I wanted lobster and I got lobster and more. Terrific lobster and great service - great advice with a genuine smile. I also found a short but very good white wine selection, which was another surprise. So, fellow travelers, it is worth exploring on your own sometimes as you might be pleasantly surprised. By the way, this restaurant was recommended in Yelp, and had a number of recent local dining awards posted proudly on its walls. The decor is dated, but who cares, it was authentic.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sandy, Utah
“Lobster Roll and Chowder - Open at normal hours.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

All I had was the Lobster Roll and some Chowder, it was $25 take out, but it is what it is. It was my first and I thought it was excellent, though pricey. I don't have much to compare it too, but it's open unlike all the other restaurants TA recommended, with their weird wonky seasonal hours.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Lunch was good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I just landed our plane and the airport recommended we try this place. We both had the lobster roll for lunch and it was good. The Restraunt is a little old but not that bad. The price was ok. We would eat here again.

Visited July 2013
Bangor
“An Over-The-Top Perfect Experience!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

What a nice change from all the chain restaurants in Bangor." 3 pound Hard Shell Lobsters" were beyond excellent. The new owners are awesome. Friendly staff and great service. Cant wait to go back for more!

• Visited July 2013