“Fast, Flavour for a budget” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Halifax, NS
“Fast, Flavour for a budget”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Always heard about Olive Garden and there was one next to my hotel so we dropped in. The value for the price was amazing. Bread, salad and pasta main course for $10! food was good quality and great value. Service was fast and exceptional.

Sebastian, Florida
“Not Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I always thought all Olive Gardens were the same. Wrong. This was the worst Olive Garden I've been to. The service was slow and poor. The food was served lukewarm and so salty we could hardly eat it. The soup was cold and also very salty. If this was the norm at this chain, I'd never go back.

Riverview, Canada
“Great service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

The waiter was good, fast service, prompt and funny. The food was great, the breadsticks never disappoint.
Good wine choices.
Always busy, so don't be in a rush, if you pick this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newport, Maine
“Best Olive Garden”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always great service and food in Bangor, very busy at normal lunch and dinner times. We sit at the bar if it is VERY BUSY, excellent service at the bar also.

FREDERICTON
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Olive Garden for the first time this weekend. We called ahead to book a reservation for two and they said that we may still have a few minutes to wait upon arrival. We got there and were given a buzzer and it went off before I could even get to the bathroom. We were impressed by this and also the great booth we got when we were seated. We each ordered an appy and we had a very good experience with all of the food here and the service was quick and concise. I would go back again, but this is a fancy resturant and not one I would be interested in going to on a regular basis, because we are more into the Irish pub type places and prefer that more due to the lighting and the atmosphere. There were alot of family's and elderly people here and I'm sure my grandparents would love it.

• Visited May 2014