Lovely modern hotel. The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, the staff very helpful and friendly and the bistro serves a great choice of food to cover all meal times. We stayed here on the way to North Conway from Canada and it was a really comfortable break. We had hoped to stay there on the way back but sadly they were fully booked. A little on the expensive side but worth the extra.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Bangor Hotel
- Courtyard Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Courtyard By Marriott Bangor Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true Maine hospitality at the new Courtyard by Marriott. As one of the premier hotels in Bangor, Maine, the new Courtyard by Marriott design offers the latest technology, amenities and décor that exceed the expectations of today's business and leisure traveler. Yes, you can get there from here! With quick access from our Bangor, Maine hotel’s location near I95, travelers are just minutes from the Bangor International Airport and area corporations, including the University of Maine Orono (Go Black Bears!), Eastern Maine Healthcare, Husson College, Cianbro and General Electric. Maine's famous lakes, mountains and coastline are just a short, scenic drive away from our hotel. Additionally, as one of the most accommodating hotels near Bangor, ME, our friendly, knowledgeable staff can direct you to top attractions and local favorites like Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, The Maine Highland region and Baxter State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bangor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.