We stay here ALL the time and LOVE it! Most recently we stayed here for a few nights while my mother in law was in the hospital. We only made reservations for one night but told them of the situtation. They told us to just let them know as soon as we could (if possible) if we would need an extra night and they would just keep extending it at the same rate as we got it for. They were so understanding and so good to us. Not only that, but as I said before, so stay here a LOT, as in when we walk in, they simply ask, "Where are Tyler and Jackson?" lol Yes, they know our kids names without us saying anything ahead of time. I love how they remember all that and make us want to come back.
Our room here has always been very quiet and clean. Pool and hot tub are awesome and in a great location close to the elevators so makes it easy to get back to your room. They have a good breakfast in the morning (but a tad expensive imo. The usual scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and homefries is $10. A little tip is to not order coffee with your breakfast. It's quite expensive if you do since it's Starbucks and you can just go get the complimentary coffee offered by the hotel. But, the kids meals are fairly priced at only $4.50 I believe that gets them 1 scrambled egg, bacon, fruit or yogurt and juice or they can get french toast (not sure what all comes with that since we've never ordered that). My kids like how they can sit at the couch tables (look kinda like a couch with a table pulled up to them....it's what my 4 yr old calls it lol) and can put on their cartoons while waiting for breakfast. Each "couch table" has their own tv. We like that it keeps the kids entertained and quiet for a nice and enjoyable breakfast.....which we don't always gets in restaurants with a 2 and 4 yr old.
I don't think you will ever find a more friendly hotel than this one. The staff is just unbelieveable. They are soooo nice and friendly. Ready to go above and beyond. Know us, our kids and always make us feel welcome.
Oh....and almost forgot one of the best features......the rooms stay pitch dark and the bests are the most comfortable ones we have ever slept on! Combine the two and we always get the best sleep!!!! One day, we WILL own one of their mattresses!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Bangor Hotel
- Courtyard Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Courtyard By Marriott Bangor Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience true Maine hospitality at the new Courtyard by Marriott. As one of the premier hotels in Bangor, Maine, the new Courtyard by Marriott design offers the latest technology, amenities and décor that exceed the expectations of today's business and leisure traveler. Yes, you can get there from here! With quick access from our Bangor, Maine hotel’s location near I95, travelers are just minutes from the Bangor International Airport and area corporations, including the University of Maine Orono (Go Black Bears!), Eastern Maine Healthcare, Husson College, Cianbro and General Electric. Maine's famous lakes, mountains and coastline are just a short, scenic drive away from our hotel. Additionally, as one of the most accommodating hotels near Bangor, ME, our friendly, knowledgeable staff can direct you to top attractions and local favorites like Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park, The Maine Highland region and Baxter State Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bangor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.