Beautiful water views on the inland side, very comfortable and very Maine. Included breakfast was four courses, each one outstanding. (It is a huge meal but really too good to pass on.) Room was spotless. The family is very friendly and obviously enjoys what they do, so they do it very well. Recommended to us by someone at Cook's Lobster, a fairly well known "shack" in the area we wanted to try during our trip (also great, by the way). We found it's a leisurely 90 minute drive to Camden and it was about the same from Freeport if you take the scenic back waterway route, which is worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Log Cabin: An Island Hotel Bailey Island
- Log Cabin: An Island Hotel
- Log Cabin: An Island Inn Bailey Island, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Bailey Island, Maine it offers rooms with waterside decks. ... more less