“Very good stay, hard working staff, clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Zachary
Milford, Connecticut
“Very good stay, hard working staff, clean rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Only issue was a strong smell of tobacco smoke on threw hallways that seemed to find its way in the room st times. Breakfast was decent. Returning was cleaned often...great staff! Has an outdoor pool, small though. Had a treadmill and an elliptical in a small exercise room. Free wifi and has Cat 5 internet cable in room.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Rome, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed at this Best Western while sightseeing & visiting friends in the area. Stayed 3 nights. We found the front desk ladies very helpful and our room was very clean. I found the breakfast to be adequate for my needs, but they didn't have things my wife eats...but that's not really unusual...she doesn't eat that kind of food. We really enjoyed staying at this BW, and if we were ever in the area, we would stay here again. The Cons were few. Going up to our room, when we checked in, there was beer spilled in the elevator. When I came back down to get our bags, I mentioned this to the ladies at the front desk. By the time I came back, it had been cleaned up. Only other things were that the commodes rock a little....my wife hates that...but it looks like the pipes were cut to long and maybe someday they will fix that. On our last night there, we had tiny little ants come in on the desk in our room. I never could find where they were coming from, I asked the front desk for some ant traps...but they didn't have any. Maybe they should have some of these on hand, since it seems to be a problem in this area. My wife just obliterated them several times...and that ended them. One other "tiny" little thing, the clothes hook, on the bathroom door was missing a screw, and hung awkwardly...it just needs a small screw. I forgot to mention that to the front desk or they probably would have fixed it while I was there. Yes, we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Very quite room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Covington, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I needed a hotel room fast due to a last minute work trip. I decided to stay here and was very glad that I did! Since I stayed for over 10 days I received an extended stay rate (This is something that I had to ask for).
The rooms were VERY Clean and well kept. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The only thing that I found to be a small inconvience is that the business center was out of ink the entire time I was there. It wasn't that big of a deal for me since I didn't have to print anything; but if I did this could have caused a problem.
Overall I was very happy with my stay here and I would stay here again if I were in the area,

Room Tip: I believe the upstairs rooms are the smoking rooms.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Houston, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Hotel is very close our destination(family). The staff is always friendly and helpful.
We have stayed at the Zachary Inn many times and always enjoyed it as we did this last visit. We like the excercise room, (especially the grandsons).

One issue - Three of the 4 beds (2 rooms) were not secured to the frame and tilted off their bases. They actually dumped some of us on the floor. We reported this to front desk and assume that it has been corrected.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

They were able to get us in last minute, thankfully. But, it was very very high. The room they gave us was, dirty and smelled of stale cigarettes. The toilet was loose, wobbled and had a leak. The bathtub was full of hair. No towels. Luckily we were only there for the night. Breakfast was sad too. Not much there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to BEST WESTERN Zachary Inn? Share your experiences!