“La Barca” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Scotland
“La Barca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Restaurant is with a new owner and is now La Barca. Great service and fantastic location. Partner says his carbonara was amazing! We will definitely be back again

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food from a stunning restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Took my wife here for a meal and have to say it was fantastic! Food was delicious with generous portions. Views were stunning and service was friendly. Will definatly be back.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“La Barca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

New name and new management! ....what a gem we found amongst the great and good restaurants in South Queensferry ..... Authentic Italian cooking, good service and the best tiramisu I've ever tasted... Be back soon with my family....

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Affordable, friendly and a delicious place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I went to this stunning restaurant on a Saturday afternoon with my husband and children who are both under 4. We were made to feel very welcome with the children. Our food was fantastic and they cater for every taste. We couldn't fault the service and the waiter was very friendly but not intrusive so you could enjoy your meal. The views are stunning and it makes you feel like you are on a boat with the view of the sea. We will defiantly be going back and I will be recommending this restaurant to all my friends and family

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and an amazing view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I was with my friends when we found this restaurant completely by chance, and it turned out that we were in for a very pleasant surprise. The waiters were friendly and attentive, and the view on the forth bridge was stunning. Most importantly, the food was absolutely delicious and had an authentic Italian taste to it. The portions were good sized, especially considering the reasonable prices. Overall, I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone, as I'm definitely going to go back myself.

• Visited November 2012