We live an hours drive from Nottoway but had never been there. We went this week for an overnight trip to celebrate our anniversary. We enjoyed the tour of the mansion. Our hostess was friendly and her love for the place really came through. The pool was small but very nice and well maintained. The restaurant on site was fabulous. The food was great and the service was very good. We sat in the glasses in patio area overlooking the grounds. There was a sandwich/ snack shop on the grounds but it is only open Th- Sun, which was disappointing. Bring your own snacks if you come M-W.
- Also Known As:
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel White Castle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nottoway, the South's largest remaining antebellum mansion, is a stunning historic plantation that lies between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana. A dramatic, multi-million-dollar renovation has restored this historic plantation to her days of glory as well as adding luxury resort accommodations, deluxe amenities and corporate and social event venues. Nottoway, located 25 miles from Baton Rouge and 70 miles from New Orleans, is an exceptional choice for weddings, fine dining, corporate functions, business meetings, social events, group retreats and luxury room accommodations. Plantation tours are given 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Nottoway Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.