“A+ Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Blytheville, AR
“A+ Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have eaten at a lot of cracker barrels, and this is the best experience I have ever had. Our waitress was Ashley, she was great and she was very knowledgeable about the desserts and which one was the best. Even though they were busy we never had to wait on refills, our food came out at a reasonable time and was done. The whole staff worked as a team. Every Cracker Barrel could learn from this one. Keep up the good work.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

65% Recommend
Louisiana
“It should have been better”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've depended on Cracker Barrels to provide an adequate alternative to fast food when I travel. This one, however, was inadequate. There's not much good I can say about it. It's been a while since I've visited a Cracker Barrel, and if they all have gone downhill, I'll be disappointed. I'll try another before I cross them off my list. But I will forever bypass this one.

Visited January 2013
Monroe, Louisiana
“Great for pancakes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

On a cold day a real fireplace with real logs is available. Lot's of breakfast choices to choose from. We always get good service at this location in West Monroe.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Usually have a good experience. Had breakfast. Waitress was ok. Food was very good. The cashier was very friendly. She has been there a long time but takes good care of the customers.

Visited November 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Slow Service and Cold Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I don't think I will be back to this location, other than to shop in the gift store. The food was just ok and when it finally did come out, they forgot my gravy and the food was cold. We had to ask several times for bread. We had gone in around 8 pm and we were starving but the other tables around us were empty so we assumed the service would be a little faster.

Visited September 2012