“Great staff and very clean!!” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn West Monroe
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   102 Constitution Drive, West Monroe, LA 71292-8037   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in West Monroe
Clermont, Florida
“Great staff and very clean!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the RR in West Monroe. We were here for my daughters wedding. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and the hotel to be very clean. Check in was quick, the girl at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. She even pulled up a map and directions for me and printed them out. Thank you for being so accommodating.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Farmerville, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Within walking distance of restaurants and very close to shops! The Staff was very helpful and the rooms were very clean. Almost wish my home remodeling had lasted longer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Ball, LA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel is in a decent area of town. The staff was very friendly, and the amenities were pretty standard. Updated cabinets and a large, newer tv. The room didn't smell that bad of mildew and smoke, but some things did. They had a complimentary pack of travel kleenex and my allergies were acting up, so I took them with me to use. I went to blow my nose and they were filled with the smell of cigarette smoke. This did not help my allergies at all! Our sleep was comfortable enough, but some fellow hotel stayers decided to yell right outside our room very early in the morning. Luckily, it didn't last long. Nothing too negative or very good to say about this hotel. It is ok for the price for a one night stay, but I wouldn't personally book it for multiple nights.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

We booked this place because of the reviews I read on this site. It did not live up to the reviews, though.

Cons: It was just okay, nothing more. Not super-duper clean, and the room was smelly. Tiny bathroom, but I probably shouldn't expect more. AC was not operating at top-notch and the room never got as cool as we would have liked it.

Pros: The mattress was nice and firm, the TV was in working order, nice sheets, friendly staff, good location, and free wi-fi.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Jeff H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn West Monroe, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Dear KateBrit, Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. It appears that we were not able to "wow" you with our service and the quality we are committed to and have become known for. Please know that I am very sorry and disappointed about this rare instance. I am glad to hear you were pleased with our new mattresses and Flat Panel TV's. Please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com.
Monument, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012 via mobile

I travel with a dog..so when a hotel welcomes my roommate I already like it! This is easy to find, clean as a whistle and very hospitable.

• Stayed February 2012
Dear iread16, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your comments and are glad to hear we won your trust with your lodging needs in West Monroe. We continue to be pet friendly and they continue to stay free. Thanks again and please let us know if there is anything that we may help you with in the future. Our phone # is 318-388-2420 or I can be reached directly at i0158@redroof.com.
Kenner, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

While my mother was in the hospital, very near this motel, I stayed here many times over a 2 month period. Most of my arrival times were late evenings, but they held my requested 1st floor room for me everytime. No matter what time of the day or night, the front desk ladies, Lauri and Kasie were smiling, friendly, and upbeat. And, some of these visits were right before Christmas when everyone would really rather be home! My rooms were always clean and neat and fully stocked with the necessities thanks to the cleaning crew. I would recommend this motel to anyone who wants a conviently located, comfortable bed to sleep in.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

The hotel experience was very good. It is very clean and the staff very attentive. Lori was very helpful. Near the area there are many places to eat. My business is delighted to recommend it.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn West Monroe? Share your experiences!