“Convenient and safe” 4 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Thibodaux
“Convenient and safe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Location was convenient and in an area where I felt safe to travel to alone. Room was clean. Service was professional. Price is on the high side, but the local competitors had many poor reviews with things I didn't want to deal with like dirty bathrooms and people hanging out on the curb drinking in front of the hotel. I'd rather pay more for clean bathrooms and no drunks.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Meraux, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed there for my daughters college orientation and the staff was so helpful. I am sure we will stay there a lot within the next 4 years. The complimentary breakfast was a great way to start our long day at Nicholls.

Auburn, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The hotel was very nice. It was larger and newer than we expected. The hotel is located in front of agricultural fields. We could look out of our window and see tractors working in the fields. Great place to stay and great little town to visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thibodaux, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This site will not allow me to complete the survey without sharing my experience on TripAdvisor. I would prefer not to share, but since it will not let me finish the survey I am typing randomly to meet the 200 character requirement.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Our daughter is a student at Nicholls University in Thibodaux, we stay here often. It is a very clean and affordable hotel. The complimentary breakfast is excellent and the staff could not be better. The rooms are spacious and the beds are lovely.

Tomball, TX, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Our stay for Nichols State Graduation was great. Hotel was very accommodating, nice, convenient, and the staff very friendly. One of the best complimentary breakfasts we've had at a hotel. Would recommend this hotel for any occasion.

Galliano, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have to drive twice a week for a bit over an hour to babysit my baby granddaughter. I am 64, so driving that long early in the morning is not my favorite thing to do even if it is very rewarding. So i decided to grab one of my local grandkids and we went and got a suite at this hotel, only 10 minutes from my son's house. We got there at 3:30, went to our suite, AMAZING! We went down to the pool where Justin jumped in and swam for 40 minutes. I laid out on a poolside chair. This place is beautifully decorated, clean so well kept. The bed and sofa sleeper were so comfortable. Great friendly staff, great breakfast and loved the friendly breakfast lady. Snacks, cold water, drinks, all good!!!! Highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Thibodaux area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!