“Delicious amercian chargrill.....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Chicago Grill

Blue Chicago Grill
Old Dundonald Road | East Point Entertainment Complex, Dundonald BT16 1XT, Northern Ireland
028 90 482 771
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Newtownards, United Kingdom
“Delicious amercian chargrill.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Dined here for my birthday lastnight. Service excellent, staff welcoming friendly and courteous. Food was more than ample, mixed grill superb. All in all a lovely lively place to eat for everyone! Will defintely return.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

belfast
“Brillant buzz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Good food - great service and a lovely atmosphere - wot more do u need!!! They also hav a lite bite menu for lunch which is great value for money .

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced for what it is and rude staff.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I popped in to Blue Chicago for lunch with my partner after being recommended by a friend. Upon arrival, we were greeted by who we found out to be the manager, who seemed to look down his nose at us and have rather a snooty, stuck up attitude. After he got someone else to seat us and we got our drinks order, we asked for a few minutes extra to decide what we wanted. The waitress tutted and walked off. How very inconvenient of us! Once we placed our order and it arrived, one meal was disgustingly salty and the other had mash that looked like plasticy instant potato. We tried to get the attention of a member of staff just before the food arrived for another drink to no avail, so getting their attention to inform them seemed impossible unless I got up and fetched them myself. At this point we were fed up with the attitude of the staff, most of which seemed to preoccupied in their own conversation to listen to is even if we had of complained so stupidly we paid up and left. Rather a foolish move, but I already felt uncomfortable enough without having to endure anymore. I will however be sending an email to them and see how far that gets me. Based on other reviews I've heard now though, I won't hold my breath for anything in return.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bangor, United Kingdom
“fantastic steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

my 3rd time here but my familys 1st time, my fathers 70th birthday so 12 of us were booked. Staff very attentive and food was fantastic, I have converted all my family now to go back to blu chicago, everyone loved their food and will be returning. Its great to be able to go out for a meal with no complaints and everyone enjoying their meal a rare occasion now days.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast
“Make mine a steak 😄”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We ate at this diner on Friday night last. I'd been before and had the sweet chilli chicken , at least I think that's what it was called , I cant remember as it wasn't that memorable .
However.... It's a nice place to eat, always a great buzz, very efficient staff and a nice setting in the individual cubicles. I always like an open kitchen, shows they have nothing to hide hygiene wise.
I ordered steak with chunky chips, and both were cooked to perfection.
I wanted to give * Blue Chicago* five stars but couldn't as their menu has little choice in the way of salads. I wanted a Caesar salad but the only option on the menu was the house salad.
Other than this, we had a great night out !

• 4 of 5 stars Food