“Seen one, you have seen them all” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 53 Restaurants in Sulphur
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Seen one, you have seen them all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

You know exactly what to expect here. Food is good and reasonable in price. Always like to stop at one every so often. It is comfort food.

Visited July 2014

Sulphur, Louisiana
“glynn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

good service from lorine and the best cooks in town a very good dining atmosphere well lighted and good location by pizza hut

Visited October 2013
“Extremely small, bad service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

There are two waffle houses in Sulfer. This is the tiny hole in the wall one right off I 10, about 2 miles east of town. After waiting 15 minutes to be seated, we knew what we wanted and ordered quickly.
Service: After the food came we were completely forgotten about. After flagging our waitress down and asking for refills on 3 of our drinks she shook her head yes and then went to wash dishes (in the kitchen by the register in plain sight for anyone to see. So I waited a few minutes and got up and handed the VIPs to a lady behind the counter. She gave me a "this is NOT my job" look and took the cups and went to the back to fill them up (which worries me because she drinks/ fountain were all in plain view) when she brought them back she was clearly not happy about it.
Food: As far as the food goes is was decent. Two of us ordered peanut butter waffles, mine had a mound on top covering every inch of the waffle (way too much) and my husbands had a tiny bit sprinkled in the middle.... My son ordered the strawberry waffles and he had a tiny bit sprinkled in the middle as well.
Seating: there are tiny, two man booths that run along the wall and a bar with stools across the front of the kitchen area to eat at. Don't plan of bringing your family here to eat. The poor couple beside us had 3 kids squeezed on with no elbow room. If I had known there was one right down the road we would have left. We are not from Louisiana.
If you are in this town and want waffles, just drive another couple miles west and exit the interstate go to the other one.

• Visited August 2013