“my stay” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Sulphur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Burbank, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I came back to this location because I remembered it being newly refurnished and clean. And it was... I especially like this location because they do a lot with what they're given. Yeah, it's not the greatest area, but I never felt unsafe. They have small laundry facilities and a little gym. The computers were down (which seemed to be a problem at all types of Wyndham properties I stayed at this week) but they apologized profusely and well, what can you do. The only complaint I have is that the hallways and rooms linger of a damp cigarette/smoke smell, but hey, it's Louisiana, so you can't expect much more. Overall I'd highly recommend this location, unless of course you're the type of person who just can't live without the mint on their pillow.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
supersulphur, General Manager at Super 8 Sulphur/Lake Charles, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
On behalf of super 8 staff we would like to Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your comments. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again next time.
Corpus Christi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The clerk was very helpful I think her name was Shena or something like this I'm sorry if i am pronounciting wrong.But know I know where to stay nice distance to all the casinos.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

supersulphur, Manager at Super 8 Sulphur/Lake Charles, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
On behalf of super 8, we would like to thank you for taking your time to write a review. It means alot to our staff, when we recieve a compliment from our guest. Once again thank you hope to see you soon.
Van Buren
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were in Lake Charles, for a pre Mardi Gras celebration. This Super 8 has comfortable beds, the pillows are ok, the bathroom is clean and it had a fridge and microwave, which is a must for us. The, only, drawback was that the ice machine was broken and we, always, put ice in our 6 pack chest for a couple drinks and to keep my insulin cold. The breakfast was nothing to brag about but they had 2 kinds of cereal and waffles. The location is quiet, the heat and air worked fine. The desk clerk was more than happy to help us when we were trying to plan a day trip driving South. We would stay here, again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
On behalf of super 8 we would like to thank you for writing a review about our hotel. It means alot to us to read your reviews. It helps us in our training with the staff. Once again thank you for staying with us at super 8.

Been to Super 8 Sulphur/Lake Charles? Share your experiences!