“Nice hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Piedmont, Oklahoma
“Nice hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed here using our Marriott reward points and it was a very nice hotel. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean and large. The room has a refrigerator and microwave, and an added bonus of a dehumidifier for that heavy LA humidity. The air conditioning worked very well and kept us cool in the hot LA heat. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Amy S, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn Lake Charles Sulphur, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you so much for selecting to stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sulphur. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit and found our rooms to be comfortable and clean. Our dehumidifiers are definitely an added bonus in each guest room and we are so glad you appreciated them. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

I stay at a lot of the Marriott's chains because of work travel. This hotel is not exceptional but is decent enough to spend a few nights.

Just make sure you stay opposite of the highway for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
We wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lake Charles/Sulphur. Our hotel has just reopened June 1st 2012 after undergoing major renovations. We would like to invite you to come in and give us a chance to exceed your expectations.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I have stayed in the most elegant hotels in the world with professionally trained staff. However, my stay at this Fairfield was as good as anywhere in the world. This is 100% because of the employees at the Sulphur Fairfield.

From check in to checkout and everything in between, they treated me as if I as the most important guest who has ever stayed there. I will stay at this Fairfield whenever it is possible; even if I have to drive a further distance.

They are the greatest!

Luling, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

As someone that is in the Customer Serivce insdustry, I value my customers and expect a certain level of professionalism myself. There are a multitude of Hotels to stay in within the Lake Charles/Sulphur area and I continue to be drawn to the Fairfield Inn here in Sulphur, LA. I travel frequently and being away from home is always difficult. The staff at this Fairfield is absolutely second to none. The main reason i keep coming back is because of their friendly staff. The treat me incredibly well and they are consistent each and every visit. What can I say? I'll see you soon! Thank you for your continued commitment to excellence. It is appreciated.
Ruben

Room Tip: Love the third floor rooms!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

Stayed overnight with some friends. Staff is very courteous and friendly. From the front desk, to housekeeping.. Every time I met staff in hall, or elevator and they they greeted me and made me feel as though they appreciated my patronage. As always rooms were clean and neat. And they are remodeling!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Friendly staff, good location and clean rooms. Hotel is currently remodeling but construction didn't get in the way of my stay. I would rate overall experience 4 out 5.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

The staff always treats me like a VIP by listening to and respecting my recommendations.

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Fairfield Inn Lake Charles Sulphur? Share your experiences!