The staff was great...friendly, helpful, and arranged all tours for us. The food was really good too and this is a plus since there's not much around unless you want to make the 25 km trek back to Liberia for dinner and meals. Breakfast is included and it is quite filling. The only thing to keep in mind is that it is cash only. Don't expect to be able to pay with credit. I learned that the hard way and had to trek back to Liberia to go to an ATM. Ughhh! :-)
- Also Known As:
- Casa Rural Aroma De Campo Hotel
- Casa Rural Aroma De Campo Hotel Liberia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La casa rural Aroma de Campo is a charming hacienda style B&B located on the edge of the National Park Rincon de la Vieja, near the village of Curubanda with a perfect location to observe local flora and fauna. There is no better place to hear the peaceful sound of singing birds and trees. Casa rural Aroma de Campo offers you, with its pleasant climate, an exciting and at the same time relaxing and personalized vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Casa Rural Aroma de Campo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.