“It's a Good Stopping Point” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   794 East I-10 Service Rd, Slidell, LA 70461   |
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Slidell
Cleveland, Georgia
“It's a Good Stopping Point”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have stayed here three times recently. I enjoy this motel. The rates are decent. The motels rooms are clean. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The motel is easily accessed from I-10, and also from I-12 as the motel located off of the first exit South from the 10/12 split. Whether you are heading into New Orleans or across I-10, it works.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
lq0910gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide this review of your stay with us. I am so glad that had a positive experience and we hope you will be back to stay with us soon.

Haley Martin - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We were quite happy with our stay at this facility. We wanted to stay near New Orleans without the high cost of staying closer to town. This location was convenient and the price was very reasonable and our room was very nice. If our travels bring us back to this area, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0910gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I'm not sure what was going on in New Orleans this weekend but we could NOT find a room anywhere in the city of NOLA, so it was out to the burbs we went. We stayed here in Slidell and it was just fine. Exceptionally clean, very good service, and appears to be quite newly updated. The room was immaculate, with comfortable bed. Really nice, well maintained courtyard area that our room opened out onto. The cons: all rooms face outdoors, which can be a little noisy if you are trying to sleep in (people walking by). The breakfast while we were there was ALL breads- no proteins except hard-boiled eggs, which they were out of both days by the time I got there. There is a one-way street only in front of the hotel, but it is still very easy to gain access to westbound lanes. This was also quite a bit cheaper than staying in NOLA, though far less convenient.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
lq0910gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. I apologize that we were out of eggs by the time you arrived to breakfast. We will try to do better at keeping up with the demand of eggs during peak hours. We hope you will back to stay with us in the future. Thank you for choosing La Quinta!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had reserved a room at the Days Inn that is in the same vicinity and was disgusted and went to La Quinta. The front desk was amazing. The girls were very friendly and professional. I explained my experience at Days Inn and told them i just wanted a CLEAN room with no bugs and didnt really care what it was going to cost. To my surprise I only paid $10 dollars more for an amazing room. The room had been renovated in June of this year. Carpet was new and bright and bedding was brand new. The bedding was white including the spread! Very attractive and clean. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review of your experience at our hotel! I believe I was actually at the desk when you checked in and I am so glad to hear that you had such a great visit! I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Basic motel. Nothing memorable about the property. If you r staying for.more than a day be sure and request a room with micro/refrig. They are an option here. the road is a oneway street. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Cracker barrel is next door. Close to the swamp tours.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to La Quinta Inn New Orleans Slidell? Share your experiences!