“Great food and service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

A wonderful dining experience. Great food and service. After a long day of driving, wonderful to sit down with some down home cooking. Food was hot, tasty and pleasant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Slidell, Louisiana
“I love eating here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is my idea of America's Kitchen. I love the chicken and dumplins, the pot roast, the steak, their enormous salad, never ever turn down breakfast there, I just can't say enough good things about Cracker Barrel. I also love walking around their gift shop. They have awesome items that you can't find anywhere else.

Visited July 2013
Slidell, Louisiana
“Great Low Carb Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Always good service, but I was pleased to find low cabb selections. My food arrived quickly and hot.

Visited April 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Slow service, but yummy food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is the second time I've gone to this Cracker Barrel. Our waitress, Rosie, was probably new. The service was a bit slow. But the food was yummy. I ALWAYS order a root beer float at Cracker Barrel. It's not on the menu but everyone should ask for one. :) I'd recommend this restaurant. Delicious biscuits!!!!

Visited April 2013
Greenwood, Delaware, United States
“Worst Cracker Barrel ever!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We've been to quite a few Cracker Barrels over the years and this one certainly does not measure up to the others.We tried it for lunch, breakfast and dinner...three strikes and you're OUT! I do have to say that the salad with spinach, strawberries, almonds, etc. was very good. That said, everything else was NOT! Every meal and I mean all three that we tried was COLD when it arrived. Sent back each time. Can't recommend! Needs improvement. After bringing this to management's attention, I do have to say that he offered to comp the meal which we refused, but he said he would take care of telling the staff. However, next visit-same cold food.

• Visited April 2013