“Love this” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Slidell, Louisiana
“Love this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Even if it is a chain, it's good. Reminds me of Houstons and Firebirds which are both great restaurants. The hummus was as good as any I have had. The Korean tacos were good and very filling. My companion had the bbq chicken and said it was good too. A little pricey but worth it

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Suwanee
“Most Flavorful Food I've had in my First Week in the Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have been in the Northshore area, primarily Slidell, for one week and tonight at Zea's I had the most flavorful meal this week! I had their Rotisserie Beef with Mushroom Sauce with Roasted Corn Grits and Braised Cabbage for sides. The beef was tender and with the mushroom sauce was terrific. The sides were also very good. I sat at the bar, being alone, and the bartender was very patient as I perused the menu. He also made several helpful suggestions. There are 9 Zeas in south Louisiana and 1 each in Mobile and Birmingham, Alabama. They were started by a group of 3 chefs and, at least Slidell, says they know what they are doing! Zeas was recommended by the desk clerk at the hotel where I am staying. Another guest spoke up and verified her good comments. The guest recommended the Duck Empanades and the Ribs so I will give them a try my next visit. The menu at Zeas has something for everyone including a variety of fresh seafood dishes. While I am not a dessert person, I was very temped but had no room left!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jamie M, Manager at Zea Rotisserie & Grill, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
What a great review! You have done your homework on our restaurant. Thank you so much for the kind words. Don't worry, we will have those duck empanadas and ribs ready for you for your next visit.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Wonderful Food!! Great Price!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I ate here while we were in the area. This was our first time at Zea's and we were pleasantly surprised. I got the veal lunch special and my husband got a rotisserie chicken. Both of our meals were perfect!! The sides offered with the entrees are unique and fitting to the menu. Our food arrived fresh to our table in less than 10 minutes of ordering and the price was also very reasonable. We're already trying to come up with another reason to go to Slidell so we can eat there again!

• Visited January 2013
MS
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great service, fresh food, reasonable prices! A good mix of cajun cuisine. Will definitely return, may get some gift cards for Christmas presents!

Visited November 2012
“Great once again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

This is my husband and I new favorite restaurant. This time the service was just as fantastic as the food. Our server Bree had a playful personality and really made our meal even better. We will definitely ask for her the next time we are there. Of course you cannot go to Zea without having the almond shrimp appetizer.