“Local favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Phone 985 288 5061
Slidell
“Local favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a local favorite of mine and I am always pleased with the food. You always get a lot for your money.

Visited June 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“So fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have been wanting dome real good fresh sea food and at BONNIES C's. I got it the food was good fresh and flavor full. This meal made my day

Slidell, Louisiana
“Our Food Was Bad!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I decided to try this restaurant July 4th. We got onion rings for an appetizer which were good. However, we both ordered one of our favorite soups - shrimp and corn bisque.

It was horrible. The broth was essentially butter and salt. The shrimp appeared to be on the uncooked side and from a can (the really tiny shrimp that come in a can). Presentation wasn't bad but I was so disappointed in the soup.

I won't be back. Perhaps that's not one of the items they're known for. They should take it off the menu.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Seminary, Mississippi, United States
“Good little local place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We found Bonnie C ' s after our swamp tour and was pleasantly surprised. Service was great and the menu has a large diverse selection to meet most anyone's cuisine. Was a great way to end the day in Slidell.

Cleveland, Ohio
“What a Dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I read what a great place and great food this place had to offer on trip advisor so my family tried it. Salty gravy, jiffy mix muffins, just over all sucky. You fiqured being part of the Copelands establishment it would be deserving of this 4 star rating. What a joke. If you think this is good food, warm up some Alpo.

• Visited June 2014