You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Slidell - North Shore Area to your Saves list
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Slidell
Tampa
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

If I had service buttons to give to the staff, 3 would have been awarded. The room was clean and very comfortable. Only complaint was I had a room called "Micky Mouse" because they were replacing the electric door handle/lock. So we had to use the lock and key (the locked looked liked the silhouette of Mickey Mouse, hence the name) Recommend this place to all who travel either to New Orleans or through the area.

Room Tip: If you have time, their breakfast is not the standard continental..it is very good, fresh eggs, saus...

Mobile, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The room was very clean and neatly decorated. I have back issues however, the bed slept amazingly well. I had no back pain the next morning. The staff was courteous and very helpful. We always use Laquinta whenever we have the opportunity because we have never had a bad experience.

Beverly hills,Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The parking area is clean. The entry is welcoming. The receptionist was friendly. The room was a delight. Everything was great and try the bed, nice and firm. Wanted to bring it home,,,,ha,ha,ha. The breakfast was fresh and yummy.

Room Tip: room 209...After 12:00 am the area is quiet.
1 Thank lovelymom
Brookeland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is one of the very best La Quinta inn & Suites I have ever stayed in. Upon arrival I was told there was only a suite left. After a long day of travel I took the suite and was surprised when they told me they had jambalaya, french bread & sweet tea for dinner at NO CHARGE. This was a great way to finish a long day on the road. Of course the next morning the wake up breakfast was also fantastic. I highly recommend this to anyone traveling through Slidell, LA. The only complaint that I had was the sofa had a pull out sleeper which my daughter used, it was very uncomfortable and when I checked out the next morning I told the lady I could not close the sleeper back up. She informed me it was broken and ask why I wasn't told this when I checked in. Only problem I had, everything else was great.

1 Thank trdnface
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great place to stay for Mardi Gras. Not too far away and the rooms were very nice and clean. Very courteous staff made for an enjoyable stay. The check in and check out process was second to none! Very efficient!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Stewartville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I had bugs in the bathroom. Attitude from the staff and a gas smell that was never resolved to my knowledge. They were so stingy on giving a refund in a 300+ bill and it was as basic as a stay can be. No control over loud guests at all hours of the night. Never want to come back.

• 1 of 5 stars

boynton beach, florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Where do I begin....
The staff was friendly enough.
They wouldn't give me a AAA rate because there was an event in N. Orleans. Huh?
They put me in a room that used an actual key. No key card. When we went to use it there was no way to open or close the door except to use the key as a handle. They told me they were getting all new locks and that room doesn't have one yet. Huh?
When I turned on the TV the picture was so bad it was unwatchable. I asked the front desk staff if it's broken and they said they didn't know, just try shaking the wires. Huh? I couldn't move the dresser that was in front of the cable wire so I went through the channels till I could find one that didn't hurt my eyes as much. I found one.
There was cold air blowing in through the window so bad that I had to put a blanket in front of it.

I guess if you show up and get your AAA rate, a TV that works, a key card, and a window without cracks you could rate it average.
If I didn't have dogs I would not stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family