“Great hotel in a great location for a great price!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
3-Night Stays: Save 15%
Ranked #18 of 36 hotels in Shreveport
Pineville, Louisiana
“Great hotel in a great location for a great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed three nights recently while in a meeting. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was decent and what you come to expect in most Fairfield Inns. I worked some during the day from my room and the business center and so I witnessed some of the day-to-day activities. Everybody I met was friendly and hard at work.
My room was clean and quiet. They put me near an exterior door, but rarely did I hear anyone coming or going. The hotel was quite full with a sporting event in town with many families with kids, but I was never disturbed.
I really don't have any major complaints. I did notice a little trash in the ice from the machine, but that's found in most hotel ice machines. They forgot to replenish a wash rag, but that was quickly corrected. The sink drained super slow, but once reported, maintenance came and fixed it very quickly.
This is a good facility and under excellent management. Next time I need a room in the area, this will be the first property on my list!

• Stayed May 2012

67 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Arlington, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was really surprised by how disappointed I was with my stay here. Made a reservation online so the room was already paid for before check-in. Arrived the evening of April 15th. When I checked in the lady at the desk asked for my credit card and id. After she slid my card through the reader 4 times she then said "oops". Although the room was already paid for she had charged me again for it. She then called Travelocity and was put on hold while we waited 15 minutes at the counter. After that she then said she would just go ahead and give me room keys. I thought that meant I could go to the room while she tried to reverse the charges. I told her I had been driving all day and had been waiting long enough. She then told me " well you haven't been waiting THAT long." Very condescending. I'm still waiting for the charges to be put back on my card. The room was ok, pretty standard except the air conditioner didn't work right. We had to get up and turn it off then back on again to cool the room. This went on all night long. Beware of this hotel! Will never stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Cathedral City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The decor of the hotel was very nice and modern. The staff was extremely attentive and went out of their way to greet customers and assist when needed, especially the housekeeping staff. The hotel provided a hot breakfast with various items such as eggs, sausage, oatmeal and mixed fruit. A waffle and pancake maker were also provided. The hotel was right off the freeway, providing easy access to the interstate.

The only cons were, the desk person provided us with two access cards, one would not open the door. When I took the key back to the front desk, the desk person provided me with another access card that would not open the door. She said this happened on a few other occasions. The major issue that was a concern for me was the hotel did not have electronic doors at the front entrance or a handicap access button to open the doors. I was traveling with my mother who was in a well chair and had an extremely difficult time opening the doors to enter the hotel. Additionally, I experienced the same issue when entering the building with the luggage cart.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

#1 very stingy with towels
#2 i stayed 1 week, and charged $21 a day for incidentals. jan30- feb 6th then again feb 12-14. I still have not received any of that back yet! My credit card company says its all on the fairfield inn to send them my checkout reports.
The fairfield inn told me a week ago that they were faxing them over but never did. today is March 19 and still pending on my statement.
#3 breakfast is terrible!
Other than that i like the place even tho u have to beg for towels

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Nothing fancy but was surprised and disappointed by the super loud exhaust fan in the bathroom and the bathroom floor tiles were all busted up. When taking the hair dryer from the wall, the entire mounting system came off. Thankfully we weren't on an extended stay. The from desk clerk was very friendly however.

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Convenient to the Interstate with easy access (if you hate interstate driving). They offered reasonably priced rooms, that were clean. The property was well maintained and well-lit. Two restaurants within walking distance, one being a Cracker Barrel which will come in handy for breakfast (hotel serves continental breakfast). A handful of fastfood places within driving distance and a WalMart is located directly behind the hotel. The beds weren't the most comfortable (bad back) but for an overnight stay, they're great. Staff was very friendly, helpful and available. The property is 10-12 miles from mall, casinos and other restaurants (Bossier City) and if noise or traffic are an issue then this is the right place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My family and I spent one night at the Fairfield Inn Shreveport Airport on the way to Alexandria from Dallas. We got a late start on the drive and decided to stay in route rather than arrive very late. The stop was a good decision and this hotel was perfect for our purposes. It was just off I-20 and allowed us to enjoy a quiet night and a good breakfast the next morning before hitting I-49 to head south for the remainder of the drive. It broke the trip up very well and I found this hotel comfortable, clean and convenient. We will stay here again if similar circumstances arise again.

Room Tip: Cracker Barrel restaurant is adjacent to this hotel in case you need a meal other than breakfast. A...