“Repeat customer” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5402 Interstate Drive, Shreveport, LA 71109 (Formerly Regency Continental)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 36 hotels in Shreveport
Gilbert
“Repeat customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel does not get the recognition it deserves. It is not a brand new hotel and does have it's bumps, bruises and scars. My MAIN issue anytime I stay in a hotel is cleanliness. This hotel has ALWAYS met my expectations. The carpet is a little worn, it could use some cosmetic improvement but I'll happily overlook these minor issues for a safe, clean place to spend the night at a reasonable cost. It is very close to the railroad track and I can honestly say in the multiple times I have stayed here I have heard noise from the train once. The staff has always went above and beyond any request and immediately corrected any issues (extra towels, pillows, etc) I may have had.

Room Tip: We always get the suite...it's just more room and not alot of additional cost.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Honolulu, Hawaii
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Dirty, worn and disgusting!!! I was shown two rooms the last in worse condition than the first. The floors and carpet need to be replaced. The furniture is terrible. They should be ashamed to charge for their accommodations. I was so disgusted I could not stay.

Room Tip: Don't even bother! I wish I had taken photos!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Idabel, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

All of the employees were very nice to us. Denise was especially nice to us when checking out. We could tell that the hotel had been remodeled, but it didn't look bad at all. The only complaint that we have is that they ran out of several breakfast items before we got to breakfast. There were no waffles and other bread items. Other than that, we really enjoyed our stay, and we will probably stay there again in the future if need be.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel lobby & the rooms were clean and had good hot breakfast with the a/c blowing cold during this hot summer. The manager Mrs. Denise was very helpful to our group of family & friends from the Baton Rouge and Lafayette area which included several generations of people for our family annual trip. Importantly, she was patient with the elderly and answered all of our questions about this hotel and the surrounding area of Shreveport being that this was our 1st time in Shreveport, LA. The kids enjoyed the breakfast and the POOL and the adults enjoyed the fitness room. She also allowed all of my family & friends to check in early due to us arriving early. This hotel was great for the price and we would definitely stay again when we go back to Shreveport......Don't let the hotel located in the front of this hotel scare you off b/c no one bothered us from the other hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Quality Inn for 2 nights in June 2013. The room was in fairly good condition. My only complaint is that the carpet was not the cleanest--there were some noticable pizza crust crumbs on the floor. Everything else was as advertised.

There was a fridge, microwave, office desk/chair, basic bathroom necessities, and free working wifi. During the daytime, I stayed in my room to work for most of the day and the wifi speed was adequate for email.

The free breakfast was okay. There were: scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, toast and some pastries, yogurt, bananas, apples, orange juice, coffee, tea, and also waffle makers.

For a 2 1/2 star hotel, this Quality Inn is decent and provides good value for it's price.

• Stayed June 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Upon our arrival, the hotel was easy to find, it's right off highway 20! We checked in fast and the women staff was friendly, only thing I didn't like was the manager, asked me if I wanted a smoking room as soon as I walked up to the desk?....?? I don't smoke.... I felt he made a judgment instead of asking me if I wanted smoking or non smoking! It just rubbed me the wrong way, then he told the lady working to finish checking me in, ...he and addressed me as "her"... Made me think he was a tad racist!... But overall, the room is get what you pay for, meaning it was a very outdated, needed some updates bad, but the room was clean to the eyes?.., Carpet was a little ran down, and dingy looking! I wouldn't stay more than one night! This is a one night, get some rest type of room, and that's what I used it for!

Room Tip: Only rest here! Not for pleasure!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I just want to take this time to say GREAT WORK to the staff here at the Quality Inn. Everyone went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were comfortable, had great restaurants to dine, the best casinos to go to since that was the primary reason for our trip. I would like to call out one staff member Ms. Denise Belle. Ms Belle was exceptional and a hotel couldn't ask for more. She made sure that once our rooms were ready we were notified. She gave us some of the best recommendations for restaurants in the area as well as which casino to go win at. Even though I didn't win any money, I won't hold that against her because her service was winning enough. Kudos to the entire staff here at the Quality Inn. I can assure you that we will be back in the near future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!