“Very clean hotel with good hot breakfast....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5402 Interstate Drive, Shreveport, LA 71109 (Formerly Regency Continental)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Very clean hotel with good hot breakfast....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel lobby & the rooms were clean and had good hot breakfast with the a/c blowing cold during this hot summer. The manager Mrs. Denise was very helpful to our group of family & friends from the Baton Rouge and Lafayette area which included several generations of people for our family annual trip. Importantly, she was patient with the elderly and answered all of our questions about this hotel and the surrounding area of Shreveport being that this was our 1st time in Shreveport, LA. The kids enjoyed the breakfast and the POOL and the adults enjoyed the fitness room. She also allowed all of my family & friends to check in early due to us arriving early. This hotel was great for the price and we would definitely stay again when we go back to Shreveport......Don't let the hotel located in the front of this hotel scare you off b/c no one bothered us from the other hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle W

3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Quality Inn for 2 nights in June 2013. The room was in fairly good condition. My only complaint is that the carpet was not the cleanest--there were some noticable pizza crust crumbs on the floor. Everything else was as advertised.

There was a fridge, microwave, office desk/chair, basic bathroom necessities, and free working wifi. During the daytime, I stayed in my room to work for most of the day and the wifi speed was adequate for email.

The free breakfast was okay. There were: scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, toast and some pastries, yogurt, bananas, apples, orange juice, coffee, tea, and also waffle makers.

For a 2 1/2 star hotel, this Quality Inn is decent and provides good value for it's price.

• Stayed June 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Upon our arrival, the hotel was easy to find, it's right off highway 20! We checked in fast and the women staff was friendly, only thing I didn't like was the manager, asked me if I wanted a smoking room as soon as I walked up to the desk?....?? I don't smoke.... I felt he made a judgment instead of asking me if I wanted smoking or non smoking! It just rubbed me the wrong way, then he told the lady working to finish checking me in, ...he and addressed me as "her"... Made me think he was a tad racist!... But overall, the room is get what you pay for, meaning it was a very outdated, needed some updates bad, but the room was clean to the eyes?.., Carpet was a little ran down, and dingy looking! I wouldn't stay more than one night! This is a one night, get some rest type of room, and that's what I used it for!

Room Tip: Only rest here! Not for pleasure!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Waco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I just want to take this time to say GREAT WORK to the staff here at the Quality Inn. Everyone went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were comfortable, had great restaurants to dine, the best casinos to go to since that was the primary reason for our trip. I would like to call out one staff member Ms. Denise Belle. Ms Belle was exceptional and a hotel couldn't ask for more. She made sure that once our rooms were ready we were notified. She gave us some of the best recommendations for restaurants in the area as well as which casino to go win at. Even though I didn't win any money, I won't hold that against her because her service was winning enough. Kudos to the entire staff here at the Quality Inn. I can assure you that we will be back in the near future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

me and my husband were at this property for thee nights. the white manager was very disrespectful but the front desk clerk was more willing to help. she is the reason why i stayed. after check in i went to my room. it was very nice except it was hard to get clean towels for us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Lubbock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our family took a trip to Florida and stopped half-way to and back in Shreveport, LA. Everyone loved the hotel. We had great clean rooms, the beds had nice quality sheets on them, I enjoyed the small gym, and the breakfast had something for everyone. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. During our return stay, the room was without a remote so we called the desk and they came immediately to give us a remote. The desk clerk, Denise, who was there for both our stays was courteous and friendly. We are thinking of making a trip just so we can go there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great experience, surprisingly nice rooms for the area and price. Friendly staff that makes you feel like home. Left a personal item behind and staff took the effort to find it for me to pick up on my return.

Pam from the front desk was very friendly. Thank you Denise for finding my lost belonging.

• Stayed May 2013