“bad but good” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5402 Interstate Drive, Shreveport, LA 71109 (Formerly Regency Continental)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Atlanta, Texas, United States
“bad but good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

me and my husband were at this property for thee nights. the white manager was very disrespectful but the front desk clerk was more willing to help. she is the reason why i stayed. after check in i went to my room. it was very nice except it was hard to get clean towels for us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Lubbock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our family took a trip to Florida and stopped half-way to and back in Shreveport, LA. Everyone loved the hotel. We had great clean rooms, the beds had nice quality sheets on them, I enjoyed the small gym, and the breakfast had something for everyone. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. During our return stay, the room was without a remote so we called the desk and they came immediately to give us a remote. The desk clerk, Denise, who was there for both our stays was courteous and friendly. We are thinking of making a trip just so we can go there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Great experience, surprisingly nice rooms for the area and price. Friendly staff that makes you feel like home. Left a personal item behind and staff took the effort to find it for me to pick up on my return.

Pam from the front desk was very friendly. Thank you Denise for finding my lost belonging.

• Stayed May 2013
Fort Worth, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during a conference at the end of March - I chose it because it was near the location and got good reviews - after staying there I have no idea why it got such good reviews ...

When we checked in we were unable to find any luggage carts - eventually we did find them and alerted the front desk clerk that they were both camping on the third floor - to which she replied 'I'm sorry' and went back to what she was doing ... We also informed her that the third floor smelled like pot smoke - I mean really smelled like pot smoke - it hit you in the face when you got off the elevator - she asked what room it was coming from and we said it was impossible to tell -again she just said 'I'm sorry' - and went back to what she was doing ... My friend literally had to put lavender oil on the air conditioner and door frame to keep the pot smell at bay ...

The next night they forgot to clean my friends room and she needed towels - she discovered her phone was broken and when I called the front desk and asked about towels and explained that her phone was broken they told me I could come and get some towels from them if I wanted to but they weren't sure if they had any extra (?) ...

The only up side of our stay was the staff managing the breakfast area were more attentive than a lot of restaurants I've gone to ... However that didn't make up for the other experiences ... I certainly wouldn't think of staying here again for any reason ever ...

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
New Iberia, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I never thought how far we have come, that I would visit a hotel and be so insulted. I was checking out this past weekend and a staff member made a racial comment in the lobby area. The maintenance man of the hotel stood in the lobby called his fellow co-works and guest a N......! I will never visit that hotel because I for one am an AFRICAN - AMERICAN.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hotel & room are nice and Denise is awesome when it comes to customer service! She always have a beautiful smile and attitude.Full breakfast. It's very clean, the rooms appear recently renovated, the beds are REALLY nice, the staff is very welcoming. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a nice place to lay their head for a night or two.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'm impressed. The location is not the best but you can't beat the hotel. It's very clean, the rooms appear recently renovated, the beds are REALLY nice, the staff is very welcoming, the breakfast is a notch above the standard, the internet is adequate, not blazing but fast enough. I'm really impressed with how clean everything is.

At first appearance it's like I'm not sure about this. I think that's because there's a hotel next door that's the first thing you see that makes you wonder. But on the other hand there are other motels close that are fairly high end chains and priced higher.

Overall I'd recommend it if for anything else than how clean it is and how comfortable the beds are. We're talking don't wake me up comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!