“Shreveport Airport Rendevous” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Everywhere USA
“Shreveport Airport Rendevous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We used this hotel to make our early morning flight almost enjoyable, plus we left our Jeep in the parking lot for our trip for free!!! It was economical & comfortable! Highly recommend if you need to rest before your flight and have a safe comfortable place to park!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Crossett
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We stay here often and are always treated so well. The staff goes out of their way to make sure accomadations are to our liking. it is always clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub are inviting. location is so great for airpor...shuttle available if you choice...don't think is for shopping serviccce but available....Bistro is good if you don't want to go out for food...not deliious but good...we love to stay here for convenice and kind, caring staff.....

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is the worst hotel I have ever been to. I stayed there and asked the Assistant GM to take me to Walmart and she had the worst attitude EVER!!!. the Shuttle driver is the same way. When asked to take us somewhere it was always an excuse. We should never have to walk that's what the Shuttle is for. Well we thought.She was not friendly at all. Will not come back. Of course the front desk clerk,laundry ladies, and the Bistro ladies were really nice. They will go beyond what ever it is to make sure that the guest are well taken care of. The rooms also smelled and my carpet was so wet!!! yuck yuck yuck. I will now stay at Courtyard on the Boardwalk. If I had known that there was one in Bossier i would have stayed there in the beginning. NEVER here sorry.. Poor

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hallsville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

We celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary here in luxury !!! The best feature for us was a swim in moving water in the indoor pool and then we finished up in the hot tub which has so many jets to truly relax the body ! IT WAS NICE to have a bistro in the lobby too... good food there!

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

The beds were comfortable and very clean, plenty of extra towels. All the workers from the front desk to the restraunt workers were extremely friendly and the food was awesome. The pool and spa were clean and very well maintained. This is the absolute best place we have ever stAyed away from home and we will be back.

• Stayed September 2012
Kathleen A, General Manager at Courtyard Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. Everyone at the property was excited to read your review and celebrated with round of high fives. We just wanted to personally thank you, and we all look forward to your next visit with us. We hope to see you soon.
Natchez, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

First and last time for me to stay here. The toilet had not been cleaned. Room was dirty and dingy. Needs a total overhaul. Can't believe Marriott still has their name associated with the property.
Totally grossed me out but room was non refundable. Only free Internet was in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2012
Addie B, Director of Sales at Courtyard Shreveport Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear BibMeaux56~

I am sorry for the inconvenience your were caused during your stay with us. I can assure you this is not how we operate on a normal basis. I apologize for the houskeeping problem and will make sure that is addressed immediately. We do offer complimentary internet throughout the entire hotel so I am sorry you did not get the opportunity to take advantage of that. I hope that you will give us another chance to show you that we do uphold the Marriott standard and stay with us again. I apprecaite your comments and will make the neccessary changes.

Kind Regards,

Addie Bentz
Director of Sales
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have stayed here on 2 different trips to Shreveport. I like the location and the outlet mall next door to the hotel. I read the other reviews and believe I know which clerk the others are referring to. I have not had the same problems, but overheard an exchange between her and another guest. It was not a pleasant exchange, but I wasn't involved. As a guest and someone who works in customer service, i did feel it was unprofessional of the clerk. I also believe that this chain should provide some type of free coffee/breakfast...something!! I will stay here again if it is convenient for work...the hotel has a nice fitness center. It is older but remodeled.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Shreveport Airport? Share your experiences!