“Never Again” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Shreveport

Travelodge Shreveport
You added Travelodge Shreveport to your Saves list
Travelodge Shreveport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2134 Greenwood Road, I-20 and Greenwood Road, Shreveport, LA 71103   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
SEARCY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I didn't like that my room was on the back of the property and my vehicle was parked between the building and a row of trees. It made me worry a litte about my vehicle, but the room itself was clean and, for the price, it was by far the best deal. Room had a microwave and minifridge, too, so I was able to make my own dinner both nights. That was very convenient.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

PAWNEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

the room still had trash in the room and no towels. the beds were made but I haad to take the trash out myself and ask for clean towel.... But otherwise it was a nice stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge2011, General Manager at Travelodge Shreveport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
It is my understanding that you checked in early and were told that the room was not finished. We would not have given you that room if the person checking in had not said that they wanted the room ahead of schedule. I am sorry for the miscommunication but I am happy that the rest of your stay was fine.

Been to Travelodge Shreveport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Shreveport

Address: 2134 Greenwood Road, I-20 and Greenwood Road, Shreveport, LA 71103
Location: United States > Louisiana > Shreveport
Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Shreveport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Travelodge Shreveport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Travelodge Shreveport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.