“Good sleeping place” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Shreveport to your Saves list
Travelodge Shreveport
Travelodge Shreveport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2134 Greenwood Road, I-20 and Greenwood Road, Shreveport, LA 71103   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #24 of 36 hotels in Shreveport

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
SEARCY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I didn't like that my room was on the back of the property and my vehicle was parked between the building and a row of trees. It made me worry a litte about my vehicle, but the room itself was clean and, for the price, it was by far the best deal. Room had a microwave and minifridge, too, so I was able to make my own dinner both nights. That was very convenient.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

PAWNEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

the room still had trash in the room and no towels. the beds were made but I haad to take the trash out myself and ask for clean towel.... But otherwise it was a nice stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge2011, General Manager at Travelodge Shreveport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
It is my understanding that you checked in early and were told that the room was not finished. We would not have given you that room if the person checking in had not said that they wanted the room ahead of schedule. I am sorry for the miscommunication but I am happy that the rest of your stay was fine.
DALLAS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

In the room next door, there were two women who fought REALLY loud, off and on, all night long, then intermittently with a man. This was at 3, 4, and 5 o'clock in the morning. Called twice to front desk. Secondly, there was a barking dog in a nearby room that barked all night long. Finally, the pillows on the bed were like sleeping on a paper towel.

I will add, however, that the cleaning lady, and her supervisor, were outstanding and very responsive when we first checked in and had asked for an additional towel and an extra coffee.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

I am so sorry that your sleep was interupted. I note however that you did not contact the Front Desk. We would have taken care of those people causing this problem. We don't want our guests disturbed by this kind of behaviour. Again I am sorry your stay was not perfect.

Been to Travelodge Shreveport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Shreveport

Address: 2134 Greenwood Road, I-20 and Greenwood Road, Shreveport, LA 71103
Location: United States > Louisiana > Shreveport
Ranked #24 of 36 hotels in Shreveport
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Shreveport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Shreveport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Travelodge Shreveport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.