“Great value for the money.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Shreveport

Travelodge Shreveport
You added Travelodge Shreveport to your Saves list
Travelodge Shreveport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2134 Greenwood Road, I-20 and Greenwood Road, Shreveport, LA 71103   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
SEARCY
“Great value for the money.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I didn't like that my room was on the back of the property and my vehicle was parked between the building and a row of trees. It made me worry a litte about my vehicle, but the room itself was clean and, for the price, it was by far the best deal. Room had a microwave and minifridge, too, so I was able to make my own dinner both nights. That was very convenient.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
PAWNEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

the room still had trash in the room and no towels. the beds were made but I haad to take the trash out myself and ask for clean towel.... But otherwise it was a nice stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

travelodge2011, General Manager at Travelodge Shreveport, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
It is my understanding that you checked in early and were told that the room was not finished. We would not have given you that room if the person checking in had not said that they wanted the room ahead of schedule. I am sorry for the miscommunication but I am happy that the rest of your stay was fine.
DALLAS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

In the room next door, there were two women who fought REALLY loud, off and on, all night long, then intermittently with a man. This was at 3, 4, and 5 o'clock in the morning. Called twice to front desk. Secondly, there was a barking dog in a nearby room that barked all night long. Finally, the pillows on the bed were like sleeping on a paper towel.

I will add, however, that the cleaning lady, and her supervisor, were outstanding and very responsive when we first checked in and had asked for an additional towel and an extra coffee.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

I am so sorry that your sleep was interupted. I note however that you did not contact the Front Desk. We would have taken care of those people causing this problem. We don't want our guests disturbed by this kind of behaviour. Again I am sorry your stay was not perfect.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Our brother was in the hospital. We had a pleasant trip. The place and room was clean.. The staff throught out the hotel was very courteious. The breakfast was good and out on time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Salisbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The staff takes some getting use to because they all treat you like family. I had a very nice stay and anything I ask for, they were right there to help.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Shreveport? Share your experiences!