“Good deal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Shreveport

You added Wyndham Garden Shreveport to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Shreveport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1419 E. 70th St., Shreveport, LA 71105 (Formerly Clarion Hotel Shreveport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Riverview,Fl.
“Good deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My brother & I were doing a roadie to Colorado from Florida. This was the first hotel we stayed at along the way. We had no idea where we'd end up stopping the first day but once we decided Shreveport then I hit up Tripadvisor & this place had recent good reviews so we called from the road. The person we talked to on the phone was very friendly & accomodating. She booked us for an overnight room with a great rate! Room had wifi & beds were comfy. Most of all clean with no "critters". Was a bit tough to find as it sits a bit off main road & if I remember correctly their sign wasn't too big. Don't let that discourage you though, this was a good pick. Wasn't that impressed with the Cheddars restaraunt around the corner but there is no affiliation to this hotel & that's a review for another time & place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The stay was Awesome.The beds sleep really Good & upon checking in front desk Angela was very nice & friendly.and in the process of checking out (late check out) my son left his wallet and car charger in the room and the Houseman Kourtney had phone the front desk by time we reached it
to inform us.I would Highly recommended this Hotel to other Family & Friends and will be returning

• Stayed April 2013
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My experience at this hotel was great. The front desk clerks were helpful and the room was extremely clean. There were great restaurants nearby the hotel which was very convenient. The hotel was also kid friendly unlike other hotels close by. Each time we visit Shreveport we will definitely stay here.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were totally satisfied with everything, from check-in to check-out! The staff was friendly, mannerable, and helpful. The room was clean and spacious and all of the appliances worked. The refrigerator came in handy!! The hotel is located near several food places and retail stores. We'll definitely be back!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Clarion. The service was great and the hotel is nice and clean. I like the fact that it is near a variety of eating places and Walmart. I will be back again! I have recommended the Clarion to all my family members so when they visit Shreveport they will definitely be staying at the Clarion.

Shreveport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Hotel offered Great customer service! The rooms were clean and the staff was awesome! I will not hesitate to recommend this hotel! My family was impressed with the rates and location of the hotel.

Room Tip: The corner suite was excellent
Shreveport, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay here all the time when I want a "in town getaway"! Its close to everything I love on youree drive, (Oasis Nail Spa, B&N, Starbucks, Macaroni Grill and my bank, lol). The amount that you pay is good considering the price of hotels in Shreveport and everything that this is close by. Everytime I've been everyone has been nice and helpfull. We've (my family) also used there conference/ballroom/banquet area for birthdays, I'm just disappointed you have to use there food now.

Room Tip: Call in advance to verify room ready.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Wyndham Garden Shreveport? Share your experiences!