“Will Stay Again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Shreveport

You added Wyndham Garden Shreveport to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Shreveport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1419 E. 70th St., Shreveport, LA 71105 (Formerly Clarion Hotel Shreveport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Will Stay Again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay here all the time when I want a "in town getaway"! Its close to everything I love on youree drive, (Oasis Nail Spa, B&N, Starbucks, Macaroni Grill and my bank, lol). The amount that you pay is good considering the price of hotels in Shreveport and everything that this is close by. Everytime I've been everyone has been nice and helpfull. We've (my family) also used there conference/ballroom/banquet area for birthdays, I'm just disappointed you have to use there food now.

Room Tip: Call in advance to verify room ready.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay at the Clarion at least once quarterly and just love staying here. The staff is always very accommodating, professional, and friendly. Whenever I to to the frontdesk I'm always greeted with a smile. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated. I will stay here again and again and have recommended other friends and family to stay here as well and their stay was pleasureable also.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Great service. Met all our needs. We had some special requests and the staff was more than accommodating. I appreciate all thier help in our situation I will be staying here in the future. I would recommend to friends and family.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I wouldn't stay here again , twice we awoke to someone putting a key in our door and someone triying to get into our room. And felt very unsafe during our stay. Don't recommend at all. Don't desk calls the room at 5 am and ask who I was and tells me nobody was ever checked In to our room. That's crazy because we checked in At 435 be cause when I went at 3 to Checkin when I was suppose to the room wasn't ready so I left and came back an hour latter and checked in. It was myself and two teenagers and felt unsafe the whole stAy. Someone even tried coming in w. cars key with the donor disturb card in the lock!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently all the card keys open any room! Good thing I had the top lock on or they would have. Came into our room both times. Now The Clarion management with the chain hotels will not respond to he email I've sent them. So to prevent anyone else from having same experience I'm posting my review about my personal stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mrs Ray

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The room was gorgeous and spacious with a nice decorated king size bed..nice bar area with refrigerator very clean and cozy nice location friendly staff and was affordable! Absolutely loved it and will stay again

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

the clarion is a great hotel. i just love staying there when I come into town . all the workers are very friendly and nice and easy to deal with. the lady that work at the front desk i think her name was angela she was very nice and helpful. she made me and my family feel welcome.

• Stayed February 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Everything was just great the staff at the front desk made my check in very pleasent an answered all of our questions with such Knowledge an great smiles.the beds are the best ever wish i could take 1 home with me