“U get what U pay for” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 36 hotels in Shreveport
Shreveport
“U get what U pay for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Overall the rooms were subpar. Just a place to hang your hat for the night. Housekeeping was very helpful and cordial. Same cannot be said for maintenace and front desk.Although ajacent to the freeway and with alot of guests there was no noise and a pleasent nights stay.The continental breakfast was what you would expect juice, coffee, cereal and muffins. A good value if your expectations are reasonable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dsmith318, General Manager at Days Inn Shreveport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Hello James B,

I appreciate your feedback and giving us the opportunity to accommodate you for your lodging needs. It is most untypical of our staff not be accommodating and helpful. We have always taken pride in knowing our staff extends themselves to "take care of our guests" and truly apologize for the lack of hospitality. We certainly do not want to leave you with this negative impression of us. Please assure that I will be addressing your complaint with the staff and you will never have an experience like your first.

We hope to see you soon!!

171 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Wylie, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've stayed at various Days Inns in several cities over the years and expected more. I did get
good rates through Expedia so I really can't complain too much. My friend and I were going to
the casinos in Shreveport/Bossier City, LA and he had said that he and his wife had stayed there
before, but some years earlier. The hotel is located close to the airport, about 15 minutes to the
closest casino, and right off the interstate, but the hotel needs major renovation. The room was
clean, but needed work, and the furniture looked like something from a garage sale. The bed
wasn't too bad, they have free breakfast, and the hotel staff was very nice. Would I stay there
again? No, but I also didn't like staying on the Shreveport side of the river. I thought I'd try
staying on the Shreveport side this one time, but I didn't care for it. To go casino hopping
(which is why we went), it seems much easier to get around staying in Bossier City. There
were positives like I said, but just don't expect too much!

Room Tip: Not too bad if you're only spending the night and not expecting too much. It has a pool, but I...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Tammy B, Trip Advisor Champion at Days Inn Shreveport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay. Guest feedbook is critical to our ability to improve so we take it seriously. Thank you for your business and your comments.

Been to Days Inn Shreveport? Share your experiences!