“Run down” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #35 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Wylie, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've stayed at various Days Inns in several cities over the years and expected more. I did get
good rates through Expedia so I really can't complain too much. My friend and I were going to
the casinos in Shreveport/Bossier City, LA and he had said that he and his wife had stayed there
before, but some years earlier. The hotel is located close to the airport, about 15 minutes to the
closest casino, and right off the interstate, but the hotel needs major renovation. The room was
clean, but needed work, and the furniture looked like something from a garage sale. The bed
wasn't too bad, they have free breakfast, and the hotel staff was very nice. Would I stay there
again? No, but I also didn't like staying on the Shreveport side of the river. I thought I'd try
staying on the Shreveport side this one time, but I didn't care for it. To go casino hopping
(which is why we went), it seems much easier to get around staying in Bossier City. There
were positives like I said, but just don't expect too much!

Room Tip: Not too bad if you're only spending the night and not expecting too much. It has a pool, but I...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Tammy B, Trip Advisor Champion at Days Inn Shreveport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay. Guest feedbook is critical to our ability to improve so we take it seriously. Thank you for your business and your comments.

Been to Days Inn Shreveport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Shreveport

Address: 4935 W Monkhouse Drive, Shreveport, LA 71109
Location: United States > Louisiana > Shreveport
Ranked #35 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Shreveport 2*
We provide excellent and personalized service Friendly and efficient staff members who will make each guests stay a pleasant one. We are located only minutes from the airport and many restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, IHOP & many fast food options. We are also just minutes from Louisiana Boardwalk & Area Casinos. We are pleased to offer Free Wireless High Speed Internet throughout Complimentary USA Today Newspaper Monday-Friday & Complimentary Hot Tea and Coffee 24 hours per day in the lobby. All children 17 and under stay free & we have an elevator for convenience. Easy access to I-20, Fax and Copy Service, Complimentary DayBreak Breakfast including self-made fresh Belgian Waffles. We offer Ample RV or Commercial Vehicle parking & we are pet friendly for a nominal fee of 10.00 fee per day. All rooms feature: Free Wireless High Speed Internet, Expanded cable including Showtime 1 & 2, CNN, ESPN 1 & 2, ESPN Classics, Fox News, A & E, Cartoon Network, Discovery and the Weather Channel, Coffee Makers, Hair Dryers, In Room Safe & Clock Radios. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Shreveport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Shreveport Hotel Shreveport

If you own or manage Days Inn Shreveport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.