“Ok for the price.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“Ok for the price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

First of all, I do have to say that the staff was all very pleasant and professional. Selection of foods at breakfast was better than most in this price range and there was plenty of food, plates, etc. Room was clean. This is an older hotel and you can tell when you walk in your room. It smelled like a musty smell covered with a freshner but that is pretty typical for a hotel in this price range. But the room did look like it had been updated some with a bright decor and flat screen TV. What I didn't like was the sliding glass door it had that went out in the middle courtyard/pool area. The lock just didn't look that strong. Since I was traveling alone with just my two kids, this made me a little nervous. The pool area was ok except for the pool light that was sitting out on the side (could be a hazard for smaller kids) and the empty kiddie pool to the side filled with weeds. It did have a nice basketball court next to the pool. Last thing... this is just a personal preference.. the pool does not have sign that say no alcohol at the pool. The other people at the pool were drinking and weren't a problem but I personally don't like my kids to be around it. Most other hotels have signs to thats don't allow it and I was surprised but like I said, this is just a personal preference. Overall, it was ok.

Room Tip: Since I was nervous about the sliding glass doors at floor level, next time I would ask for a second...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Ozk
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff was friendly just not enough staff working in dining area. Walked in for breakfast no plates, coffee dispensers empty, no one in kitchen to help, finally a lady showed up & we asked for plates she said "oh, sorry we don't have any clean not anyone here to wash dishes". Never did get dishes.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I reserved the room for a long roadtrip based on the price and other customer reviews on a travel website and I'm glad we did. The bed was so comfortable, the room was very large and tastefully decorated. The toiletries were also a nicer brand which is a nice touch. I slept as well here as I did in full service Hiltons and Marriotts. The comfort of the room is definitely on par with them. The TV's are flat screen with over 40 channels. I slept so good I didn't even get breakfast, wish i would have though. The staff were also very friendly and accommodating. We asked for a late checkout so we could go to one of the casinos and not have to leave all of our stuff in the car and it was done for us gladly. I will definitely stay here when I come back to Shreveport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport

Address: 5101 Monkhouse Drive, Shreveport, LA 71109
Location: United States > Louisiana > Shreveport
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport 2.5*
Welcome to the Baymont Inn and Suites Shreveport Airport. Shreveport Regional Airport is just minutes away and quick access to Interstate 20 makes it easy to get anywhere in the Shreveport-Bossier area. Whether you are here for leisure or a stopover for business, be sure to enjoy our comfortable amenities which include a FREE southern style breakfast buffet to start your day. Our fitness gym is open 24 hours for your convenience. If you want to unwind in the evening we have an onsite lounge and an aerobics class three nights per week. We also have a licensed masseuse by appointment. We are sure you will enjoy our true southern hospitality while here at the Baymont Inn and Suites Shreveport Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Richmond Hotel Shreveport
Shreveport Best Western
Best Western Shreveport

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.