“Nice hotel near airport and freeway” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
USA
“Nice hotel near airport and freeway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We enjoyed the stay. The hotel has a resort feel to it. The full breakfast was very good and it is best to get there early to eat. There was grits, eggs, cereal, muffins, waffles, great coffee, juice and more. One nice touch was the microwaves and refridgerators, flat screen tvs in the rooms. The hotel staff was really helpful. The pool and bbq area was pleasant. I say YES book now.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Gilbert
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I reserved a room specifically with a balcony a week ahead of my arrival date. Check-in was fairly easy after the front desk clerk caught a commercial in a the television show he was watching. Entering our room I discovered it was a room with a mock patio and the sliding door to the patio would not open. Returned to the front desk and was moved to the room next door after expressing my specific confirmed reservation for a balcony. Second room was again a mock patio, no balcony. The sliding door would open, if my guest would push from the outside as I pushed from the inside. Being as I was in town for my first post-op check-up after neck surgery this was extremely troubling. The bathroom was in horrible shape. Filth on the walls, the shower parts were hanging, the lights in the entire room flickered, furniture that was in the original room was missing from the second room, the heat light in the bathroom was in poor condition and looked extremely dangerous. The pool had a broken lamp hanging in the pool and another patron discovered broken glass on the pool bottom.The hot tub was inoperable and filled with algae, the kiddie pool was filled with at one time I assume was sand. Every month I travel to this area for a doctor's appointment. NEVER have I had the urge to speak so poorly of an establishment. I did not expect the Ritz being as the room was $80 but I did expect better than this. I notified the manager at check-out of all the issues and she wrote her cell number on the back of a business card and said to "call her next time I'm in town." Stay across the street, down the road, at a friends but do NOT stay here!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed at the Baymont in Shreveport on a road trip to Florida. The worst thing I could say about this hotel is the entrance is difficult to find. There were free cookies in the lobby and the breakfast was a nice mixture of hot and cold with real dishes! We even used the fitness room. It seems that this hotel is used for a lot of road construction workers but they were very quiet and nice. It is very convenient to the freeway with restaurants nearby. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport

Address: 5101 Monkhouse Drive, Shreveport, LA 71109
Location: United States > Louisiana > Shreveport
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport 2.5*
Welcome to the Baymont Inn and Suites Shreveport Airport. Shreveport Regional Airport is just minutes away and quick access to Interstate 20 makes it easy to get anywhere in the Shreveport-Bossier area. Whether you are here for leisure or a stopover for business, be sure to enjoy our comfortable amenities which include a FREE southern style breakfast buffet to start your day. Our fitness gym is open 24 hours for your convenience. If you want to unwind in the evening we have an onsite lounge and an aerobics class three nights per week. We also have a licensed masseuse by appointment. We are sure you will enjoy our true southern hospitality while here at the Baymont Inn and Suites Shreveport Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Richmond Hotel Shreveport
Shreveport Best Western
Best Western Shreveport

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Shreveport Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.