“I Luv This Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Haughton
“I Luv This Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

So many choices! Loaded potatoes, Potato soup, salad bar, sandwiches of all kinds. We all get something different and share bites all around. I love the atmosphere almost as much as the food (almost).

Visited October 2012

86% Recommend
“Can't go wrong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This place has great food, atmosphere and price. Many healthy options on the menu that taste great as well. I live in Shreveport, so I eat here often. The customer service is awesome; two weeks ago I ordered the chicken pasta primo to go. I didn't notice until that they forgot to put my chicken on the side until I got home. Upset of course (because I was so hungry), I called and was quickly defused by the apologetic and polite manner of the person that picked up the phone. They rectified the matter quickly by sending over the delivery guy with my chicken and a few sweet treats to keep me happy. In my book, they did a great job under the circumstances.

Visited December 2012
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Very Good Salad Bar and Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The salad bar has a huge selection of salad fixings. Everything is fresh and replenished often. The sandwiches that I have tried have been piled high with meat and are so thick and delicious it is hard to get your mouth around them, but its worth it when you do.

Visited June 2012
Mooringsport, Louisiana
“Eat here Weekly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My daughter has Gymnastics once a week and we always eat here that night. This place has the best salad bar in town. My daughter loves the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Visited May 2012
Shreveport, Louisiana
“I just love Jason's Deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I get delivery from this place probably once a week. The online ordering is easy and efficient. The product that is delivered is ALWAYS hot, fresh, and yummy! Its predictable, and good, served by a staff that is always polite and accommodating with my requests!

the 4 stars is for accuracy - they frequently forget an item that I have ordered, but ALWAYS fix it quickly and with grace. Nice work.

Visited April 2012