“Good Steak and good service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #135 of 416 Restaurants in Shreveport
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Northeast Texas
“Good Steak and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is a chain of steakhouses and the food was OK but a disappointment when compared to the Outback in D'Iberville, Ms
where their "Victoria Filet Mignon" was cooked to absolute perfection. That was truly a tender fillet. This one not so much. I ordered med rare, next time I'll order rare. My sisters' med well was not good at all. She left half on the plate. We had ordered the same "Victoria Fillet" but do not believe it was really a fillet.

Visited July 2013

Shreveport, Louisiana
“It was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

I got the lobster tail (steamed) and steak special with a sweet potato on the side. I hadn't been there for a while but it was pretty good. I wouldn't say it was anything amazing considering it kinda tasted like my steak was the first thing cooked

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The Outback on Line Ave. has very good service and the food is normally very good. Sometimes the steak isn't prepared correctly the first time but management tries to correct the issue quickly.

Visited July 2012
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Nice Outback Steakhouse :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Well it was Christmas Eve when we went to this restaurant and let me tell u, it was PACKED! We waited for about 30 minutes and then we were seated but we waited at our table for at least an hour for our food. It was alright because we knew why it was taking so long. Obviously because of the crowd. But the service was amazing, our waitress was rippin and runnin around the restaurant to deal with the mad clients. But our food eventually came, it was hot and delicious. Overall a nice place but not while they are crowded beause you will have to wait! Dont forget to follow me on twitter @BestReviews101

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Shreveport LA
“Very well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

The staff at Outback is always friendly and helpful. It was a full house but the bar tenders made te wait fly by. Food was hot and cooked to order I find most be careful and over cook a medium rare steak. Waiter did not smother us but was there every time needed. Overall great evening all around

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere