“Mother Day Weekend Guest” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Howard Johnson Shreveport

You added Howard Johnson Shreveport to your Saves list
Howard Johnson Shreveport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6715 Raspberry Lane, Shreveport, LA 71129 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport

Jonesboro
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The staff was rude, room was dirty, sheets were dirty after I started looking. Upon arrival there were no towels in the room

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Emma H, General Manager at Howard Johnson Shreveport, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear Terry S
Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review at Tripadvisor. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your experience here at The Howard Johnson. I always appreciate feedback on the service that we provide and i will most certainly take your comments on to our team.
Desoto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

However we stayed at the Howard Johnson hotel in Hot Springs Ar on west grand ave 4/19/13 and my experience there was terrible. The water was off the first hour of check in and I could not shower and shampoo my hair before I went to a wedding party luncheon. We had to leave and shower over to a friend's house and then later that night my husband and I got stuck on the elevator. I reported all of this to the front desk clerk and then to the manager and all we rcvd was an apology and no discount. That experience was not worth me paying $88.36 a night for. So we were very skeptable about staying at another Howard Johnson Hotel after that experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Emma H, General Manager at Howard Johnson Shreveport, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Deloria J

Thankyou for giving us a 5 Star rating here at The Howard Johnson Shreveport. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that your experience at The Howard Johnson in HotSprings AR was not as satisfying and i will be sure to pass your comments on to the Howard Johnson team responsible for that property. We hope that you have a wonderfull day and would love to see you again soon

Hazlehurst
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

First the room service lady didn't come back to clean the or leave clean towels. She also gave a disrespectful sigh when I asked her to come so I could take a shower. Secondly I am a retired military veteran with diabetes. The power went out so my insulin that was supposed to be refrigerated had to be thrown away. I don't the funds to replace the medicine so I had to borrow the money to replace the insulin. I didn't have power, and the only thing the staff told us the generator didn't work so I had to leave and go a McDonald's with wifi so that I could get some work done.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Preston W

First of all i would like to say that i am sorry you were disappointed with your stay. As i am sure that you are aware, a tornado passed through the area on the weekend that you stayed. The area suffered a power outage as a result and so we were unable to carry out normal operations including laundry. This does not excuse the way that my team handled the situation. i will certainly be speaking with the team regarding attitude during crisis situations