“Love, love, love” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Spring, Texas
“Love, love, love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband and I took a quick little trip to Shreveport and decided to have dinner at Carraba's. I know this is a chain but WHAT GREAT SERVICE. From start to finish...our experience here was exceptional. Our waitress was extremely friendly and offered help on our wine and dinner selection. We told her that we were in from Houston for a weekend get away...she offered different things in the area that might be of interest to us. The food was out of this world...the Chicken Bryan makes my heart sing. haha Great meal, wonderful, attentive service!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Leesville, Louisiana, United States
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The service was wonderful! we went on a Saturday night for our wedding anniversary and it was packed but it was very nice. they sat us in the middle of the restaurant and when we requested to move to a booth they did it very nicely with no hassle! the wait time for food wasn't bad at all either, they undercooked my husbands steak and quickly retuned it and made it right. The manager came out and expressed his apologies! I would deff go thr again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and service for a chain!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I've had many different menu items and have never been disappointed. Pasta, grilled items, salads, and pizza are all fresh and delicious. The servers are attentive and knowledgeable. The decor is relaxing and inviting. Kids love watching the cooks in the open kitchen. The only problem I have encountered is when I went with a group of 10. It can be a little tight.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ruston, Louisiana
“Excellenta!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Love the food and atmosphere of this restaurant. Never have experienced a bad meal. Always delicious. One of our favorites when we come to Shreveport. Price range is good. Yes, this is a keeper. We will be back for sure.

• Visited July 2012