“my stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Dallas
“my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Overall good place to stay. Breakfast was good, but should not have all pork products on same day--had only sausage and a bagel topper with bacon! Cookies are very good. Room neat and clean. If there was a TV channel guide for the hotel, did not see it and had to go through all channels to see what was available.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Morrisville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

This was our third stay at this location and it continues to provide quality lodging in large, clean rooms with comfortable beds. The property was very clean throughout and the breakfast area was clean and well stocked. This location is close to shopping, restaurants and is easily accessed by local highways. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The beds (2 queen) and pillows were very comfortable. Room and hotel breakfast area were immaculate. Breakfast was excellent and service was prompt and great! First time stay at Hampton and very satisfied.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Manalapan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Just had our third stay here. This time was kinda disappointed. Had issues the first trip too, but the location was just kinda perfect. Staff is nice, hotel is clean,

Breakfast was really disappointing this time. They ran out of milk, and cream cheese and breakfast still had 90 minutes to go. Not sure why the manager didn't send someone to the store for both items. Sams club isn't that far away. Also, for some reason they added cinnamon to the brown sugar they have for the oatmeal. Nothing says that, and if you are allergic, well, not very good.

Again, not really up to Hilton Standards and we stayed at three different Hiltons this trip,

Keller
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Thank You Hampton Inn and Nathan (Front desk) for making our stay here beyond perfection!! I called a few weeks ago to make a reservation and had a few issues that I would be dealing with. My Mom, who is disabled, would need a room on the first floor and close to the side entrance of Hotel. The young lady I spoke with assured me that their was a room to fit our needs and took my reservation. while making the drive to Shreveport last night, I decided to call and let the front desk know we would be arriving later due to traffic. I was told that there were know more rooms on the 1st floor and we would be placed on the 3rd floor. I quickly explained to Nathan that my Mom could not stay on third floor and the entire reason I had called to book this reservation instead of doing it online was due to traveling with a handicap person and the importance of us being on the 1st floor. Nathan assured me he would see what he could do. He put me on hold to try and figure out what he could to better this entire situation! When he returned, his calming voice reassured me that we would be taken care of and be placed on the 1st floor.... And we would be in a suite! Never have I had such amazing service from a front desk employee! It only continued to get better....When we arrived in our room we were greeted with a basket of snacks and drinks!
Thank you Nathan and Hampton Inn Shreveport for making an already stressful trip (disabled mother and traffic) more relaxing than I ever thought possible!
and employees who truly care!

• Stayed August 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

My family and I stayed in Shreveport due to a meeting my daughter needed to attend. The four of us were able to stay in the suite which was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was especially good. We have stayed in this hotel in the past and would again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Came here on business for Bossier City and here is the deal- I would have rather stayed at the Hampton Inn in Bossier City for two reasons. 1- they have a free happy hour with drinks and snacks at the Hampton Inn in Bossier City and 2. They have excellent front desk people. At this hotel, the front staff did not smile and greet me except in the morning as I was leaving. My friend stayed at the other hampton inn and got not only a pleasant greeting, but a phone call checking on the room once he was settled in.

To get in to this location, you have to bottom out your car on a curb. Not sure why it is not smoothed over, but it is not. Be careful!

On the bright side, this hotel had everything you would expect out of a hampton inn. Breakfast and breakfast bags to go, water if you ask for it, fridge and microwave, etc. Fitness center was fine, newspapers were available all day, and they had cookies around 4:00 until they ran out each night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South? Share your experiences!