“EXCELLENT FACILITY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 36 hotels in Shreveport
Shreveport, United States
“EXCELLENT FACILITY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel was excellent in every way. The check-in and check-out experience was fast and convenient. The room was cool, clean, and the cleaning staff supplied me with all I needed. Also, the food served in the am and pm was so much better than expected! Thanks for a pleasant stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Alexandria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The staff were very friendly. I arrived in the afternoon and there were hor d'oeuvres and a few beverage choices in the lobby. The room was very clean. There were plenty of towels and washcloths available. The bed was very comfortable. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was blown away by our stay at the Hampton Inn Shreveport South. We were traveling home from a trip to Florida and used online ratings to guide us for our overnight stay in Shreveport. I was hesitant not knowing the area and with little experience with Hampton Inn (not to sound snobby in the least, but I am picky with hotels and usually stay pretty upscale to have nice accommodations, linens, etc.) The reviews were great so I booked online. I was so pleasantly surprised! For the value, I expected bare minimum and an okay experience--enough to get us through the night. We got so much more! The lobby was so cute and updated -- I was already relieved. And the room was awesome! Lots of space for us to spread out, updated and cute decor, and smelled fresh and clean. (I kept telling my husband it reminded me of the smells of the leis on our Hawaiian cruise.) The front desk staff was so accommodating to us and helped us a ton through our short stay. My sons and husband had a great time burning off road-trip energy in the indoor pool and the breakfast was the best we had on our trip. The staff was fantastic and even helped my husband with his breakfast haul back up to our room. Even the housekeeping staff was very pleasant and went out of their way to say "Hello!". I was so overwhelmingly happy with every aspect of our stay. I'll be looking for another Hampton Inn overnight the next time we need one on our travels. Very, very pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Shawnee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We read some reviews online and decided this is where we need to stay. Our family had so much fun, the hotel staff was s o friendly adn helpful, the pool was inside! Yes, because it was hot outside! The room were beautiful! and the breakfast was so yummy and free! LOVED IT!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My daughter and I attended the Beth Moore Living Proof Live conference, and my husband baby sat for our 3 year old granddaughter at the hotel. We all had a wonderful time. The hotel staff were friendly and courteous and with the complimentary breakfast and pool, my husband had plenty to keep the granddaughter entertained. They even contacted me after I left to let me know I had left something at the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Denham Springs, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Hampton has the best beds and a great breakfast menu. We stayed there for the Beth Moore conference and felt very safe in this area. We would stay there again when we are in the Shreveport Bossier area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Big Pine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff, clean, quiet rooms and great breakfast are fantastic. Will stay there anytime I go to Shreveport. The beds were etremely comfortable and the TV was awesome.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Shreveport-South? Share your experiences!