“Excellent one night stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites Shreveport

Save Saved
You added Sleep Inn & Suites Shreveport to your Saves list
Sleep Inn & Suites Shreveport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6720 Klug Pines Rd., I-20 & Exit 10, Shreveport, LA 71129   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 36 hotels in Shreveport
Mts of western NC
“Excellent one night stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Clean and quiet. That's half the battle right there. Easy I-20 access. Great walk-in style shower. Decent large TV, wall mounted thermostat, no pets, all equal a very enjoyable stay at $77 + tax. Appeared to be a newer property and in a safe area. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stopped on our way to Dallas and were pleasantly surprised with this nice, clean, attractive hotel. We were greeted and given bottled water, cookies, and The Wall Street Journal. The first room we were given reeked of smoke in this non-smoking hotel, but the clerk quickly gave us another room. Breakfast was nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dalton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Arrived around 8:30 at night and left early the next morning. Didn't see much. Only traveling through to Texas from GA. Easy access to I-20. Close to attractions. Hotel was clean. Had no problems for a stop over.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bethany, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed overnight, called hotel direct for reservtions, we were impressed, expecting average because of the very good price, but received way above average. Large comfy room, clean, plenty of towels, very nice staff and good breakfast. Quiet and safe, I will stay here again if I travel this direction. Thanks Sleep Inn & Suites.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stopped in here for an overnight stay, I had searched online and it was along my route and looked nicer than some of the others around. I was greeting immediately when I came in, the lady at the counter offered a better price than the internet, so I was glad I did not book online. I found my room very nice, but a bit noisy, I could hear everything going on in the rooms beside me, this was an easy fix I just turned the heating/cooling unit on to fan and let it run all night, slept fine after that. They are not the easiest to get to, but they are a good place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Booked this hotel online through ChoiceHotels around 5:00 on the day of arrival when our plans were changed. I chose the hotel because of the price and great reviews online. I was travelling with three other ladies and we were very concerned to have a hotel where we would feel safe. Upon arrival, we found the hotel to be very nice. The clerk who checked us in was named Freda, and she provided excellent and friendly service. The rooms we stayed in were very nice and clean. Breakfast was well attended to and very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Alexandria, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had seen photos of the hotel on the Internet and decided to give this one a shot. The hotel itself wasn't a disappointment. It looks fairly new or has been redesigned recently. They have cookies and bottled water when you check in and you are greeted by a nice staff. I didn't step inside the workout room or pool but next time I am there in a few weeks I will try them.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Shreveport? Share your experiences!