“Nice, clean, and affordable” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay In for Dinner!
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Shreveport
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Nice, clean, and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed overnight. We got the package w/ breakfast. The room was clean and well furnished. The bed was comfy and I love the free WiFi. Breakfast was delicious! Every thing appeared well maintained except that our shower curtain rod was in disrepair. You could still use the shower curtain effectively so it did not prevent us from being able to shower. I did not report it because we only stayed one night. I am sure they would have repaired it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We checked in on March 1st and from that very moment our experience was great. The staff was friendly, polite, and very helpful, The hotel enviornment was very beautiful, clean, and it just felt like home. I really enjoyed my stay here and my family was very happy with our hotel choice. The room was very clean and neat. I am a clean freck and the room meet all my expectations. I really like this place and for the staff I want to say thank you and great job. Keep up the excellent work. Everyone went above and beyond. We will definitely stay here again when we are in Shreveport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Glendale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

They were so friendly, remembered your name and the hotel itself was very clean and welcoming! Love the new look in the lobby.I traveled to Shreveport for business and this hotel was the perfect choice. From the moment I walked in I felt like it was home and everyone knew my name. The room was spacious and very clean, the bed super comfortable. The service at this hotel is outstanding and the other guests were just as nice!

Room Tip: Try the special that chefs have daily. So good!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fast friendly service. Rooms were in excellent condition. Clean and roomy. Great price. Mattress were extremely hard and a bit uncomfortable (unless you like sleeping on a hard mattress) Continential breakfast was NOT complimentary, didn't like that. But overall would recommend and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This was the perfect stop on our trip. Very nice and we always love the HGI breakfast! I love this place for work or pleasure! The rooms are nice and always clean, and the breakfast is always wonderful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Olympia, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Traveled to Shreveport on business. I had never been there before so used reviews on-line to pick the hotel. The hotel provided government rates and it was a great experience at a hotel. I travel a lot and rested very well. The bed and pillows was extremely comfortable. The mattress was a memory foam type and really made my back feel good. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Easy check-in and check-out process. I didn't utilize any of the other conveniences of the hotel so can't speak about them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and I recently drove from Lubbock, Tx to Atlanta, Ga to spend the holidays with my wife's family. 19-20 hours is a bit long to be in a Toyota Prius with three kids so we decided to stop halfway in Shreveport. We were lucky enough to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. This hotel was amazing! It was clean, fresh, the staff was extremely courteous and to top it all off it had an indoor pool that was open until midnight which was a big bonus for us with the kiddos. We loved this hotel so much that we decided to stay there again on the trip back. Only one thing, one tiny little thing struck me as not really bad, but just odd with our stay. The night of our trip back we stayed in a room on the third floor. About three in the morning a bottle of water that we had on the dresser decided to give us a nice little scare by tumbling to the floor EXTREMELY loudly, almost like someone throwing it as hard as they could. It was loud enough that it woke all of us up with a start. Now take from that what you will, maybe it just somehow moved on its own or maybe there was something behind it, but other than that it was a great stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport? Share your experiences!