I stay here a lot. Every other week for work, usually. The rooms and facilities are always clean and nice, but what sets it apart for me is the staff. All of the people who work here are nice and helpful, but I feel like Mandy, Shirley, and Shelby go the extra mile in the mornings. They go out of their way to get breakfast out early when needed for all of us working people. Mandy always gets the mornings started off with a friendly smile and interesting conversation if she has time, and Shirley and Shelby make sure the coffee and eggs are hot and fresh and usually have something funny to say that brightens the day. When you make a place your home away from home, it's really nice to have people who care looking after you. I'm happy to know these three.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, a New Orleans Airport SouthThe newest addition to the Big Easy is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport! We are conveniently located adjacent to the Louis Armstrong International Airport on Airline Drive in the James Business Park, just a short drive to Downtown New Orleans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Orleans Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn And Suites New Orleans Airport
- Ramada Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport Hotel Saint Rose
- Ramada Saint Rose
- Saint Rose Ramada