“Convenient to Airport, Efficient Pickup” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Saint Rose
Houston, Texas
“Convenient to Airport, Efficient Pickup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel was nice, with updated decor. The staff was very helpful and were quick to pick us up at the airport when we arrived. We found it easy to get to I 10 and into New Orleans from the hotel. I would recommend it to travelers who are looking for a clean, reasonably priced hotel near the airport.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed at this hotel in May. We have stayed here two other times before flying out on vacation and this has been our favorite hotel. It is a clean, decent place to stay. I actually liked it better than the other airport hotels because of the clean floors and updated furnishings. I booked our room online this year with no worries because we have always been satisfied. But when we checked in we were told that we had to pay $40 per week to leave our car. This hotel is no longer a bargain at that price. We could have stayed at the Hilton. I will stay elsewhere or just drive in and leave my car with a parking lot like Park N Fly. Beware!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed here unexpectedly after being bumped from a flight. The proximity to the airport was perfect as I needed to return to MSY early the next morning.

This hotel was clean and well appointed. I could find no real fault for its class of hotel.

I was very impressed by the staff who were willing to ferry me back and forth to the airport in the complimentary shuttle. It made being stranded so much better!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Huron, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

This location proved to be a better close proximity choice to the New Orleans airport than my last stay in Kenner. Close to airport locations, quiet surroundings, clean comfortable room, etc.

I would stay here again on my next go around.

Building is being repainted and grounds were well maintained as well.

A good solid choice and value.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed here just one night before leaving new orleans because of the hotel's proximity to the airport. My flight was ridiculously early. :) We got a free upgrade to a big room w/king bed. The walls are very thin and it seemed our bed was on same wall as next door. when they moved or talked, their head board hit our wall and we could hear everything. Hotel is good for a short stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Burbank, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Stayed one night here at this hotel as we had arrived one day early due to standby flight schedule and we're not able to stay at our Airbnb rental till next day.

Comfort Inn offer free shuttle service to here from the airport. It seems it's about Five minuets drive from the airport. It's bit away of distance if you are visiting French Quarter but if you are in transit or don't mind driving around, this hotel is not bad, except for one detail which will be mentioned later on. The hotel surrounding is like industrial offices but nice, safe area. The closes eatery is walkable but across the street. Wendy's and Voo Doo Grill.

The hotel is about 4 years as I was told, and they have kept this hotel very clean. Very nice and professional staff. We were given a room next to the elevator, a handicapped room even though we are not physically challenged. This was fine with me as the the room was huge and bathroom exceptionally roomy. Bed and pillows are very comfortable. Room, bathroom very clean. Coffee maker in the room with refrigerator. Good working wi-fi and nice t.v.
Hotel offered free breakfast with one waffle maker but had regular and strawberry flavor waffle mix. Bagel, toast, bite size muffins and Danish, cereals, yogurt, boiled egg, breakfast sausage, Fruits... Just perfect for breakfast.

Everything about this hotel, I felt it perfect except ......as my luck was out, I could not sleep as the guy in the next room snored all night and it resonated through the wall. Overlooking the encounter of the loud snorer, I would definitely take my chances and stay here again.

Room Tip: Room facing toward the front of the hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Syed B, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport, responded to this review, May 22, 2015
Dear IKADOTA,

Thank you for taking the time leaving us a feedback. It is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Property CHI
504-443-5100
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

My room was super clean and spacious...friendly staff MJ, Sid, and Tanya...decent continental breakfast... reasonable rate...close to airport with shuttle! They surpassed my expectations...I will be back.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Pennelope L,

Thank you for such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Property CHI
504-443-5100

Been to Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport? Share your experiences!