“Poor” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #53 of 84 Restaurants in Ruston
West Monroe, Louisiana
“Poor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have stopped at Chili's everywhere. Just can not believe how bad this one is. Poor waitress did not have a clue what she was doing. After ten minutes server (had to get hostess) took my beverage order. There were only a hand full of people eating there.Fifteen minutes later she returned and said my order will be out in five minutes. She had not taken my order.One hour later I had my food and did enjoy it. The manager just did not care and to make things worse when I returned from restroom to find my table cleared and hostess and server talking out how I had skipped out on them they both took off. Still no response from manager. Got my check reprinted and left. Must say the food was good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ruston, Louisiana
“Good food for a good price.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Nothing fancy, typical Chilis. Ruston has very few major chains, so it is quite popular. Luckily, there are enough mom and pops to keep the wait time down. Super busy when LA Tech starts up in September.

Visited May 2012
Livingston, Louisiana
“It's Chili's... always a nice safe alternative to strange unknown places”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

The Chili's was typical of a Chili's anywhere. We went on a Wednesday night, no wait to get a table, yet sort of slow once we sat down. Hostess was nice, waitress was really nice and accomodating, and manager walked around to make sure everyone was doing well.

Visited April 2012
houston
“Chill's In Ruston, Louisiana”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I will never ever eat at Chilli"s as long as I come to Ruston, Louisiana. I had to use the restroom there and just so happen to pass the kitchen part, and it was nasty. Food was all on the floor, and paper. If the Board of Health would have to inspected them they would have been closed down. I will tell all of my family member, friends, and co-workers not to ever eat at this nasty restaurant again. The floor looked so greasey that they look like you could ice-skate off of them. Ruston need help when it come to running and restaurant of this chain. It give Chilli's a bad reputation. Please come to Houston to find out what a good Chilli's suppose to look like.

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cool place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Love the lunch specials especially the loaded baked potato soup and happy hour.

Visited February 2012