“I can stand it for 2 nights...I think.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn And Conference Center

Knights Inn And Conference Center
You added Knights Inn And Conference Center to your Saves list
Knights Inn And Conference Center
401 North Service Road, I-20W Exit 86 I-20E Exit 85, Ruston, LA 71273 (Formerly Howard Johnson)   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Ruston
Liberty TX
“I can stand it for 2 nights...I think.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

Wish I'd read these reviews before I booked 3 rooms here. Phrg34 is right, this is a working mans motel. Thank goodness I'm a working man with house shoes and air freshener. HOJO was the only place in town with 3 rooms available. Hmmm...wonder why that was? Monroe was a little farther from the job site, but it would be worth getting up a little earlier for a nicer place to stay. Oh well, live and learn. I'll stand it for 2 nights, just hope if there's a party or some gun fire it's on the other side of the joint.
---Norm

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
dallas,texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2009

I have been coming to this hotel for 30 years and it used to be a great place to stay when I come home. It was always a home away from home, however after my stay there the weekend of Feb 28,2009, I will never ever live there again. the rooms were dirty, nasty and the heat did not work. My room was not cleaned, and the service was horrible. I would never ever tell anyone else about this hotel.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Plano, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2007

After having a major accident with my motorhome. Trying to home in my towed vehicle. I had no luggage and a dog. You travel with a dog and you got problems. HOJO is really a working guy hotel but it was perfect for us. Not the cleaniest but a port when you are exhausted. Yes I would stay again. Wear your socks all the time and stay off the bed cover.

• Liked — Keep my dog
  • Disliked — clean??
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2005

Upon check in, the clerk was on a very important phone call and took a long while to check me in.

When I walked in the door of my room, my nose would start twitching! If you have allergies...BEWARE! This is unclean, Moldy, smelly and the floor was constantly wet because of the AC. I told the staff everyday about it and nothing happened!

I also lost some jewelry while staying there!!! (Apparently, it got 'thrown away')

If you want to work out in the gym, bring your own oil... very squeaky!

This was my worst experience in Ruston!

Mount Pleasant, SC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2005

One of the worst hotels I've stayed in. Rooms are horrible, they smell and are dirty. Lots of people from New Orleans staying there. They have their pets and are very noisy and rude. Don't do it! Sleep in your car and shower at the YMCA!

Been to Knights Inn And Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn And Conference Center

Address: 401 North Service Road, I-20W Exit 86 I-20E Exit 85, Ruston, LA 71273 (Formerly Howard Johnson)
Location: United States > Louisiana > Ruston
Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Ruston
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Knights Inn And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Ruston
Ruston Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Knights Inn And Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.