“Best Option in Alexandria/Pineville” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Pineville
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Best Option in Alexandria/Pineville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

While a little off the beaten path, I always receive service beyond my expectations. The rooms are spacious and very clean. All the amenities that you find in better business hotel chains. The exercise area is better than other hotels. However the best part of your stay will be the breakfast. You will be greeted warmly by Darnetta and Mr. Alfred. Prepare to be pampered. They exemplify service and put every other competitor to shame. There are just those people that take such care of you, you can't wait to return. Mr. Alfred, Darnetta, Dianne will make you feel like that.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Creasy T, Asst. General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pineville, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
All of us at the Country Inn & Suites Pineville LA are happy to hear we continue to exceed expectations. And we agree, no one delivers the Carlson "Be Our Guest' breakfast like Mr. Alfred, Darnetta and Daniel. With southern hospitality they serve a wonderful complimentary continential breakfast with lots of variety and a daily rotating menu. There is truly something to satisfy every taste. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
maben
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband, son, daughter and I stayed Friday May 2 To Sunday May 4 2014. We were there in Pineville to cheer on the LC Wildcats. My brother in law is on the baseball team. Moving on along....we got a discount room rate which was awesome along with nice amenities. Our double queen with refrigerator and microwave was really clean and the beds were very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were clean and we had a ton of fun. The receptionist was very friendly and answered all questions and the building was smoke free yay! The best part of staying was breakfast. Mr. Alfred in the breakfast room was the best! He treated everyone like family and his waffles were delicious honey! Great location, great value, great amenities, great staff, and we will be back! Oh and please go to Tunks Cypress Inn in Alexandria they were awesome. Food was great especially the alligator and oysters.

• Stayed May 2014
Creasy T, Asst. General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pineville, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for your reveiw of the Country Inn & Suites Pineville LA. It is our goal to provide our guests with a welcoming atmosphere, a comfortable clean room and an excellent breakfast and in reading your review it sounds like we achieved our goal.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you and your family the next time you are in the Pineville area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I attended a small conference that was organized at the Country Inn and Suites in Pineville. The hotel facilities were average hotel facilities for a small town hotel. The rooms were clean and they had a mini refrigerator in the room. They had s small fitness center with three cardio equipment and some weights. The grounds were nice and they were close to several restaurants. The hotel had a hot breakfast and it was included in the room fee. The conference facilities were perfect for us and the catered meals were plentiful. It's a perfect place for a small in-state meeting and it is centrally located in Louisiana.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Country Inn & Suites Pineville LA. I am happy to hear that you found us convenient to nearby restaurants as well as to the Pineville Convention Center which is located next door. We certainly hope to see you the next time you are in the Pineville area.
Independence, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

when I arrived I was greeted by warm friendly staff how welcomed me in, the manager, up graded my room to a suite for the same price. The staff helped me get my things in and to my room, it was so clean, the whole hotel, and the smell was nice and clean, a queit county place to relax, my room had a big living room with a big screen tv, with wifi in the hotel, it had a kera to make different kinds of coffee, the bathroom was stocked with toothbrushes, lotion, shampoo, mouthwash, soap, shampoo, and conditioner, we had 2 babies the lady brought up 2 portable cribs, with plenty of blankets and xtra pillows the master room had a privite locking door, away to itself. the counch pulled out to a double bed. The pool was really clean, the hot tub just a added gift. what really impressed me was that by the pool was a handycap chair lift, for disabled people, that can sit on the chair, be straped in and let down into the water, to enjoy the pool, and not be left out, what a great investment, that many hotel owners need to get. I drove 3 hours to see my friend in pineville, but this is a trip I would take just to get away, im planing on returning in the summer for a nice quiet geta way I would recoment this to anyone.

Room Tip: if yuo have booked a regular room ask for an up grade if its available they will give it to you at...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Pineville LA. We pride ourselves on delivering the Carlson philosophy of treating each guest as a guest in our home and thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Pineville, LA.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Staying close to Alexandria was about half way on our trip. Found the Country Inn and Suites and it looked good. When we checked in there were no customers at all however later the place did get additional customers. The check in experience was good. You do have to sign forms and initial several places and it’s almost as if one is going through security at the airport. It included showing your driver’s license so the girl could copy your driver’s license number. About the only think she could do with any of this info is sell it on the internet. When a long time customer is always in the company’s data system this type check in does nothing to improve the customers loyalty. When a customer is pre registered all information needed, i.e credit card numbers, etc. Is already on file. A simple courtesy check should be sufficient, not a dress down---take your shoes off approach like at the airport.

The room was nice and everything worked well within the room. The bed had a very good mattress and the living room area was bright, TV worked well and the area clean. The bathroom likewise was clean. We met a member of housekeeping on the third floor and she was very helpful in sorting out an issue. Seems as though someone left an empty plastic bag on the floor that should have contained a comforter. Recalling the experience I had just gone through relating to trust at check in, I immediately was concerned about a comforter being missing from the room. The housekeeping person came in an looked around and said not to worry I will get you another. She thought the maid just forgot to return the comforter to the room. In a few minutes we found another comforter in another closet and pointed this out to the housekeeping person. The nest morning we saw this housekeeping person again and she recalled talking with us and wanted to know if our night had been OK.

The breakfast area was very clean and the food was plentiful and all the containers were kept that way while we were there. There was a gentleman taking care of the area and he was most personable as he talked to about every customer as well as waiting on them. One of the best service people we have every seem at a self serve breakfast.

In spite of the check in process I still, thinks this is a five star location when compared with other hotels in the city.

Room Tip: This hotel is off the road so any room should not have road noise. Stay away from the rooms next to...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of the Country Inn & Suites Pineville LA and thank you for your rating of us of "5 Stars". Mr. Alfred, our breakfast attendant, works tirelessly serving delicious food with a large helping of true southern hospitality. It is our desire that every guest experience the Carlson "Be Our Guest" philosophy. Thank you again and please be sure to "Be Our Guest" the next time you are in our area.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed at the COUNTRY INN SUITES in Pineville, LA on Feb. 24, 2014. Pineville is a small town and I wasn't expecting much from their hotels. But the employees at the COUNTRY INN SUITES were so hospitable and attentive that I felt compelled to write a review. Everyone from the managers at the front desk to the cleaning personnel were tremendously helpful and attentive. I was there on business and was not issued a car rental. The staff made sure that I was shuttled to the nearby restaurants so that I could get lunch and dinner. I had one problem with the TV and they fixed it for me within minutes. The service was top of the line and the hotel was very nice and very clean. I would gladly stay there any time. I also had to be at the airport very early. But the hotel personnel made sure I had breakfast ready for me at 4:00 a.m. It was awesome as was the black gentleman preparing the food. What great people!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Creasy T, Asst. General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pineville, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Country Inn & Suites Pineville, LA. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you at the Country Inn & Suites Pineville, LA the next time your travels bring you to our area.
Broussard, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a recent doctor's visit and we were impressed with the large suite, accommodating staff and free hot breakfast. This was a great value and we would definitely stay here again! It's located near major highway and has lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Country Inn & Suites Pineville, LA. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us along with our complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet with the daily rotating menu and our convenient location.

Thank you again and we look forward to having you as our guest at the Country Inn & Suites Pineville, LA the next time you are in our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
Candlewood Suites Alexandria
BEST WESTERN of Alexandria Inn & Suites & Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria
Sai Hotel & Convention by Magnuson-Alexandria
Courtyard by Marriott Alexandria

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pineville? Share your experiences!