This was a trip between Christmas and New Year's for a family get together. I had no problem checking in; room was very clean; breakfast was delicious; shower head was a little high and difficult to adjust; toilet paper roll was loose and about to fall off wall but the staff and maid service was excellent! I was amazed at how quiet the hotel was for a Friday and Saturday night!! I think that this property is one of the best kept secrets of the Best Western chain.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Natchitoches Hotel Natchitoches
- Best Western Natchitoches
- Natchitoches Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests staying at this Natchitoches, Louisiana hotel will be close to Fort St. Jean Baptiste, the Plantation Homes and Northwestern State University. Welcome to the Best Western of Natchitoches, where guests will find friendly customer service, comfortable accommodations and a relaxing atmosphere for an affordable rate. Situated only 6 miles from historic downtown, this Natchitoches hotel features well-appointed guest rooms equipped with cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Guests are welcome to a complimentary continental breakfast before heading out to explore the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, gym facilities, guest laundry and full business services. Indulge in the history and culture of Natchitoches by visiting the Historic district or touring the Plantations Homes. Visit the Fort St. Jean Baptiste, an historic fort in the Louisiana Purchase or tour the Old Courthouse State Museum. Northwestern State University and the Louisiana School for Math and Sciences are only 3 miles away- ideal for guests visiting students. Guests will find several options for fishing and water sports at Sibley Lake, Cane River and Red River, all located less than 10 miles from the hotel. Take a quick day trip to Shreveport, 65 miles from Natchitoches to experience other Louisiana attractions. Natchitoches also hosts the Festival of Lights, an annual Christmas time festival held in the beginning of December. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western of Natchitoches is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Natchitoches Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.